What the title says
FO8 at FE2R

Also BL1R with FO8/FOX/LX6
FO8 anywhere except BL1
LX6 at WE Rev.
Quote from Hyperactive :FO8 at FE2R

Also BL1R with FO8/FOX/LX6

+1

I'd like to see MRT... anywhere! They are so rare these days.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
LX6 around SO long rev is fun, the small first turn is so scary

SO classic rev is allso very fun, the downhill before the chicane is one scary place too...atleast with RA. Lets cut the talk and race there, at the OCC!
#7 - Vain
XFR and Blackwood GP Reversed.
Drive it (now!) and try to tell me you don't love it. You won't be able to.

Alternatively I'd also agree with to LX4 at Bl1R.

Vain
FOX+ Any kind of Fern Bay track, Nobody ever uses those combos, and they are quite fun, same with LRF+KY2
#9 - Vain
A small suggestion:
Whenever someone changes the OCC-combo, would you please anounce it in the latest thread? I never see the OCC server when I search online because I have no idea what combo it runs and can't set the filters to search for it (or alternatively have to search through 350 servers).

Vain
Well, currently it is all car&all tracks

But it is basically rb4 at BL1R now, with only me there atm...
-
A combo consists of a track and a car.
FOX@FE is very rare indeed although I'd even say FE itself is very hard to find. Even the S1 content is new to me so I'd settle for anything other than GTR@AS, BF1@KY or FOX@SO which, TBH, make me sick now.

More STD and LRF would be nice I think. And MRT!
-
What about TBO - RB4 at any Rallycross?
I think LRF at FE RallyX Green would be funny. Maybe UF1/FE RallyX Rev (Not Green) would be fun too, becuase you occationally see UF1/FE rallyX green, maybe the long RallyX track would be fun with the UF1.
IMO UF1 at the long RallyX would be a bit long for the UF1... I haven't tried UF1 anywhere (damn, i hardly ever drove the bugger!!) but Green is proobably better suited to it. Dunno. I'll try someday.
#15 - Vain
XRT versus RB4 at Aston Club.
Quite easy to learn track, but difficult to master.

Edit: Did anyone ever drive this track reversed? I think that'd be a quite seldom combo, and in theory it looks managable and fun.

Vain
MRT5 on some tight track please
-

Post combo requests here
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG