The online racing simulator
I don't drive in the OLFSL (yet), I will when OSR is a bit more up and running than it is now.

Anyhow, what about a UF1 race at an autocross layout? It would add a bit of variety.
XRG/SO long reversed its a lot of fun.
FOX/AS north
lx4/ BL1 reverse
MRT/Westhill sounds fun, fast tracks with slow cars usually have the best racing.
those are just some off the top of my head will post back if i find any other good ones
We will start planning again very soon so if you guys still have more suggestions, keep them coming! I have copied all suggestions so far, all of them will be tested and considered.

Thanks!
Few track & car suggestions then, I hope I didn't got carried away .

1) XFG-FE2R 25 laps
2) XRG-SO5R 20 laps
3) GTT-AS2R 30 laps
4) LX4-FE4R 30 laps (Pretty Please )
5) FZ50-AS7R 20 laps
6) LX6-BL1R 35 laps
7) FOX-WE1R 25 laps
8) FXR-AS4R 20 laps
9) FO8-AS6R 20 laps
10)BF1-KY3R 25 laps

The season could be called: "Reverse Party" or smth..
Well for my suggestions I don't want specific combos, I just want something challenging and differnt.

I think that even though BL GTi is a fun event, i'd much rather we used the XRG or the RB4, something which you really see nobody driving.

This season the closest to a rally event for me was getting out of the gravel with the FOX at historic, so I would really like to see something differnt added in there, like bl rally x rev FZ5 and RAC or something (Not using LX6 as it's way to dominant) Or any rallying, even RallyX Green

I also wana see something differnt, like if we use GTi, not go straight to Blackwood, but maybe Fe black/rev or something, with a choice between the XRG and XFG.

Then, I really feel we need some F08, i've never had a league race with it and I think it's about time it was used a bit more, don't you?

And my last request is car choices, I think that in the GTR class we should leave out the FZR as it's miles ahead everywhere, same with the FXO is TBO class, I'd rather us all having good races in a couple of cars.

And use some new tracks which arn't used alot, like BL rev or Green Rev, etc etc.

Oh yea, another thing that gets me, I really wish that we could use slow or small cars on a big track, because this season we've had these small cars crammed in small tracks, get some XRG sound As Gp rev, it's still fun you know.
Yea bl or bl rev with XRG only wouldn be really fun and somthing that is rarely used.
RAC rallycross (art fern bay) would be fun.

Fern Bay Black could be nice track, maybe as reverse. But not with fast and big cars. Maybe lx4, or even xrgt. Or mrt
Quote from t1ger :As I have mentioned before, I think that FOX on AS2R (Aston Club Reverse) is a fantastic combination. bozo, atomant and myself had a REALLY close 7 laps (of 14) which was the most exhilerating LFS racing experience I have had yet, so it definately gets my vote.

Tim

I will ask at the Staff meet to test run this...FOX on AS2R is such close racing...Might be even better with the Fo8...the gti can be fun @AS2R as well.
Quote from Modoff :Yea bl or bl rev with XRG only wouldn be really fun and somthing that is rarely used.

OLFSL hasn't run the XRG on the road..(not that I remember).I was hoping to see WE1R suggested for the XRG...long sweeping corners, you'd have to drive so smooth and yet the cars would stay bunched.
Quote from ajp71 :An MRT or FOX round on an autocross layout

The MRT for a skills event this year would be a hoot...a FienDi layout...him and his EVIL Corners...hehe
Quote from Bawbag :Well for my suggestions I don't want specific combos, I just want something challenging and differnt.

I think that even though BL GTi is a fun event, i'd much rather we used the XRG or the RB4, something which you really see nobody driving.

This season the closest to a rally event for me was getting out of the gravel with the FOX at historic, so I would really like to see something differnt added in there, like bl rally x rev FZ5 and RAC or something (Not using LX6 as it's way to dominant) Or any rallying, even RallyX Green

I also wana see something differnt, like if we use GTi, not go straight to Blackwood, but maybe Fe black/rev or something, with a choice between the XRG and XFG.

Then, I really feel we need some F08, i've never had a league race with it and I think it's about time it was used a bit more, don't you?

And my last request is car choices, I think that in the GTR class we should leave out the FZR as it's miles ahead everywhere, same with the FXO is TBO class, I'd rather us all having good races in a couple of cars.

And use some new tracks which arn't used alot, like BL rev or Green Rev, etc etc.

Oh yea, another thing that gets me, I really wish that we could use slow or small cars on a big track, because this season we've had these small cars crammed in small tracks, get some XRG sound As Gp rev, it's still fun you know.

Good Points, Green rev...great track.
FXO on Kyoto Ring National makes a lot of fun
#38 - S0ul
Id also ike to see more rare combos,tracks and cars that are almost undriven by the community at the moment. A track for that would be Kyoto GP long,maybe even reverse....ive never seen that online!A rally event would be nice,but you would need rather small pools for that,cause theres usually a lot of crashing on Rallycross. The cars i would love to see,would be XFR und UFR,they are really even on most tracks and the racing is so close.
See you next season
S0ul
I´d like to see more car classes being used. For example XRG+XFG not only XFG and so on.

I like UF1 rallycross and TBO in South City and FOX at FE gold and GTR in Aston.
I was thinking
Two races from every car class, e.g. RWD, GTR, SS etc. (not every actual car though) would be good, gives everyone a chance at a class they like for sure
Would be really nice to have races with the cars that never get used cause they are slow in their class, GT Turbo race, Rb4 Race, XRG for sure , maybe FXR , there was also no LX4 race this season and for sure FZ50 and RAC Maybe just organise a season of unused cars and tracks combos and call it the reunation or smthn
Let's leave those damn slicks to those others Leagues, road cars are way closer for more fun races

Also some Fern Bay rev tracks which got reallly popular at the end of S1 and might want to start introducing rev S2 tracks too, havent really driven any myself either

And dont use any shorter tracks, if You pick a longer track, it's much better for the racing sakes, no lapping and also it just involves more from the track area, You go trough more combos, have race at Fern Bay Black and it feels like we have raced all the Fern Bay tracks in the season, not only Club, which is only 1 chicane what all the other configs have on Fern Bay
Quote from Renku :Few track & car suggestions then, I hope I didn't got carried away .

1) XFG-FE2R 25 laps
2) XRG-SO5R 20 laps
3) GTT-AS2R 30 laps
4) LX4-FE4R 30 laps (Pretty Please )
5) FZ50-AS7R 20 laps
6) LX6-BL1R 35 laps
7) FOX-WE1R 25 laps
8) FXR-AS4R 20 laps
9) FO8-AS6R 20 laps
10)BF1-KY3R 25 laps

The season could be called: "Reverse Party" or smth..

ah , just read this, the 1st 6 GP's are just Genius combos although, I'd prefer the GTT somewhere else
I'm seeing lotsa ppl asking for some Fe Black race with either gti, GT or some other road car, really hoping for that too
I would like race lengths from 60 to 90 minutes. More racing in more time. But also a nightmarish to organize. With race lenght over an hour, you can recover from early mistakes more nicely.
One of my recent favorite is Aston Club + UF1 / XFG...
Id like to race the f08 somewhere, it really is a great car. Not a fan of rally's here. And i agree gti on blackwood is getting old, the race i most enjoyed ever was gti on blackwood reverse.. great combo and add the xrg to choose from. Also i recommend xfr-ufr on fe gold.
I think GTR/AS historic is very good
Although there are enough track/car suggestions on the table for this coming season, I have 2 more, maybe for the future seasons then.

GTI (GT) @ BL1 is the most driven combo in OLFS, I myself have raced in 3 races and maybe there has been 5-6 races in a whole S1 and S2 combined. LX4 @ FE1R was in S1 and also in S2 + UFR @ FE1R. Don't get me wrong I don't complain, well actually I can't, because the last 2 FE1R races are my two best results ever. So what "old" S1 races I would like to relive?

One race I will always remember was TBO @ FE4 25 laps. If the TBO class will be 100% even (which I doubt) I would choose the race be driven with FXO only and I would also hope that I would have more luck than I had back then.

My first ever OLFSL race was MRT5 @ SO1R, not my favourite combo, but 50 laps would sound just about right.

Like I said there's no hurry with this combos, IF they ever will be raced again in OLFSL, but I was thinking about those races lately and thought to speak up now. Now I think I've ran out of suggestions, probably a good thing..
Attached images
OLFSL_1_2.jpg

[moved] Track & car suggestions
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG