The online racing simulator
Sign-ups are open
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Scoop
Sign-ups are open
Yes they are for Season II, everyone who is interested in proving themselves or just to have a little fun in a well organised event can sign-up, teams will consist of 2-3 drivers, races will be 3hours long (the schedule can be found here).
For those yet unknown teams a good performance here can mean a drive in the prestigiouse MoE so get youre drivers together and sign-up.
-
(BurnOut69) DELETED by BurnOut69 : Unneeded
yesterday you still said that i could also put up 6 drivers? or do you mean that in one RACE only 2-3 drivers may take part?
Quote from Sch3u3rm1lch :yesterday you still said that i could also put up 6 drivers? or do you mean that in one RACE only 2-3 drivers may take part?

Afaik (please correct me if I'm wrong) you can put as many drivers as you want on the list, but only 2-3 per race may drive.
A bit pointless really isn't it traxx
#5 - Scoop
Nutty boy u had youre chance to participate in this series and u refused, now pls do not post in this forum, this is only for ppl that have a direct link to the season (drivers, team leaders, administrators) thank you very much for understanding, good bye.
-
(nutty boy) DELETED by nutty boy
#6 - puga
some questions
Quote from Sch3u3rm1lch :yesterday you still said that i could also put up 6 drivers? or do you mean that in one RACE only 2-3 drivers may take part?

In the rules is, that only 2 drivers can partipiciate at the race. Isn`t it?

Will be LFS Spectator avivable during race? That will be great for team strategy.
#7 - Scoop
2-3 drivers can participate in 1 event and spectator is already turned on, plus we hope to have a radio stream that is if i can get hold of the guys at the radio
What radio station?
#9 - Scoop
ZWR was saposed to cover but if u would like to do so u're welcomed
I'd love to.
btw ZWR are called Racing Radio now.

Am I allowed to cover then or are RR still gonna do it?
U can cover, i got no word from Racing radio, u know the pass and the server
I hope you can cover this 1st LfS GT Race
You know the Race is allready running.
I hope you will post the IP here...
Server: Masters of Endurance
pw: ****

search lfsw-name : scoop
I can't do it.

Sorry but I didn't know the race was even on today. It's too short notice I can't do it.

It's not helped by the fact that Duke and minimax have disappeared. I'm doing LFS FM covering the OWRL and LFS GT now independently. You haven't caught me on the best of days either.
I have my mum nagging me to do homework. And I actually only knew there was a race on about 5 minutes ago.

The next races I will gladly do. traXXion said LFS FM could be official commentators of LFS GT anyway it's just i'm very busy at the moment and it's just too short notice.

Sign-ups are open
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG