The online racing simulator
Questions, put them here
(139 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Scoop
Questions, put them here
If u have any questions about the rules please put them here insted of sending pm that way i won't have to answere to the same question to several ppl they can just look it up here.
I´d like to start a discussion on race length. I would feel more comfortable with a 4 hour race. Not only would this give every driver in the team about the same track time, but also it would make it feel more like a team endurance. I could do 3 hours on my own!

What to the other drivers think?
#3 - Scoop
question scoop. would i be able to join as a SINGLE driver at all? what would the odds be on that? i need to show Vain how its done!!
Quote from franky500 :question scoop. would i be able to join as a SINGLE driver at all? what would the odds be on that? i need to show Vain how its done!!

Hey franky.....I dont think so myself because we got a penaulty for bringing in a driver who was not on the list other wise i could of kept driving in my 1st pos and prob finished in 1st place but i would of been dq if i had of went on...But i mebe wrong
u never seen the size of me? LOL.

oh well.. (*sigh*)
Quote from B11TME :Hey franky.....I dont think so myself because we got a penaulty for bringing in a driver who was not on the list other wise i could of kept driving in my 1st pos and prob finished in 1st place but i would of been dq if i had of went on...But i mebe wrong

Im on the list in a team with Vain and Dink.. but i need to show them whose boss instead
#8 - Scoop
Franky this is a team event team = 2 or more ppl
Q: What time will the race begin when it collides with F1 broadcast at TV? Same, or delayed?

Sorry for asking if this have been brought up before... O_o
this hasn't been brought up before and race time will remain the same
Hi Scoop, I've got a question.

You should just ask your teammates, we have a meeting with the dutch drivers next week where I and one of my #21-entry team mates will meet eachother. We plan to go over to my place to drive together and do the change-overs by hotswapping on the same pc. This means only 1 drive will be online, even though we can change the player locally during the pitstops. Do you allow this?
Krutch ok i'm gona allow it, such things have been done before in other leagues and for u guys it's gona give a new flavor to a well known taste if u get my drift

So the answere is yes and that goes for everybody if they want to do smthn like this.
Really cool for the pod-team!! Awsome. Good luck!
I just found this thread ,I think I may have to have a talk with my teammate about it.

Quote from Krutch :...We plan to go over to my place to drive together and do the change-overs by hotswapping on the same pc. This means only 1 drive will be online, even though we can change the player locally during the pitstops. Do you allow this?

My teammate (my father) and I live in the same city and we did this for a 3hr race earlier this year, there's only one problem with the hotswapping plan...our controler overheated, the steering got a bit squirrely and we only managed to get about 2/3 throttle by the end of it...my advice - make sure you test it for 3hrs prior to race day.
Quote from KSheppard :I just found this thread ,I think I may have to have a talk with my teammate about it.

My teammate (my father) and I live in the same city and we did this for a 3hr race earlier this year, there's only one problem with the hotswapping plan...our controler overheated, the steering got a bit squirrely and we only managed to get about 2/3 throttle by the end of it...my advice - make sure you test it for 3hrs prior to race day.

I've driven 3 hours on my own before, so that's no problem

Actually I know a few guys who did a 24 hour race with this (not in LFS), they had a controller standing-by as well but didn't need it.
hey!

we applicated for the MoE but didn't know taht we should have signed here first.

so could we still participate?
would be really great!

if this was ok, here's our application:

Team: Total Power Sliders
Car: FZ GTR
Number: 33

regards, TPS
Do we need to make some Plates about the MoE on our car?
And where we can get the Plates?
What do u mean by plates??

If u are refering to the skins u must use the LFS GT Sunstrips found here
and on the side of the car the MoE banner found here
Yes that`s it! Thank you very much
Now that only 7 Cars are on the track tomorrow, can the teammates stay on the server and watch the race? Should be no problem.
yes they can
just a time question.
did i understand right, that CET is for example german time, so that race will start at 4 pm here in germany?
yes 4pm german time
Small change, youre team mates will not be allowed to stay on the server when they are not driving because it is planned to use the tracker (not 100% sure yet) and having everyone on the server could mess it up, so to be on the safe side only the drivers will stay.
This thread is closed

Questions, put them here
(139 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG