The online racing simulator
#1 - Frags
Come on, and sign up for Traffic Lemans...
Can it be true, that it's only SDRA and Momento who wants to participate in this event ?
Come on guys... Get your teams together and sign up for this Traffic Lemans.
#2 - Frags
Should Traffic Lemans be held for 12 hours ?
I'm thinking about taking Traffic Lemans down to 12 hours, and let teams join with 2 players.

Would this make it more easy for people to get together 2 by 2?

Or is there just no interest in a lfs lemans event ?
#3 - thd
Quote from Frags :Or is there just no interest in a lfs lemans event ?

There are already 2 other 24 h competitions, so interest is there. Maybe the LFS community isn't big enough to support more of these extremely long races just yet...
#4 - Frags
Hm.. We have to get this com growing
Lets start with a 12 hours. If thats a succes people will come next time.
And this event is for the "smaller" cars, not the big GTR`s....infact i think that the two 24 hours leagues are for the big GTR`s...Lets have that 12 hours race with the "smaller" cars.
2 mens teams looks very interesting...
#6 - Frags
Quote from Richard Torp :Lets start with a 12 hours. If thats a succes people will come next time.
And this event is for the "smaller" cars, not the big GTR`s....infact i think that the two 24 hours leagues are for the big GTR`s...Lets have that 12 hours race with the "smaller" cars.
2 mens teams looks very interesting...

I'll change the Traffic Lemans to a 12 hour event, and teams can choose to have 2 drivers
i will ask in the GURU team to see if theyre interested. this is the kind of race ive been looking for for a long time.
#8 - Frags
Quote from steve30x :i will ask in the GURU team to see if theyre interested. this is the kind of race ive been looking for for a long time.

Sounds great
Last day for sign up is oct. 2nd... So there's still time
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
#9 - Frags
Quote from HittiS :The Le-Mans staff can always count on SDRA, we're now in with two teams and gonna kick ..

Yeah... Your' gonna kick your car in anger, as you wont be the first to cross the finish-line ...

Muahahaa

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG