The online racing simulator
i have had the server online since friday. Been waiting for you to come on MSN to get the details nutty.
Server #1ST|Racing #2
pw in pm
Franky told me it thank god cos I was worried.

Anyway i've done my bit now Duke is commentating. It was fun.
Quote from nutty boy :Franky told me it thank god cos I was worried.

Anyway i've done my bit now Duke is commentating. It was fun.

You did a great job. Was fun listening to you and the guys will disagree but your voice was cute. lol After hearing fir3ball announce races, I thought it'd be hard to top him but you're definietly up there too.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
So pleased it went well, sorry I wasn't there but I wasn't in a fit state to be there :drink:
Thanks tiny, thanks mini. It was great fun and alot of the guys will be dissappointed but LFS FM are officially the commentators of LFS GT. We get to commentate next season aswell. WOO
It was ok i think, i missed the beginning, but what i heard was ok Had some laughs about ppl in the background :P Anyway perhaps join irc channel to get some team information when a race gets a bit boring.
Yeah. I've already been told that I need to stock up on my knowledge of other drivers and info and stuff.
hey guys.

Just wondering if there was a recording of this at all as im sure there were lots of amusing comments about me coming off the track all the time
Hey. I'm sorry, I didn't know how to record it and minimax, who does, was too drunk to be there.

What driver were you because if your the person i'm thinking you are I did say a few amusing comments.
I was racing XFR for ITEK

J. Atkinson

I was doing quite well and battling hard for about 10 laps then made a mistake and had to go round and round on me tod.

after a while I kinda loose my concentration and make mistakes, I remembers flipping on two occasions, and I had some good length two wheel moments too

I did make up for it though with fastest lap for GT2 class
Yeah I saw you had a crushed roof and I presumed you had flipped. I was watching you battle with cyber UFR and SERT XFR and then all of a sudden you disappeared.
I hope that looked good from your view cos I really enjoyed that battle, shame it didnt last longer for me
Yeah it was a great battle.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG