Work in progress so chill

Big Thanks to:
Nano-Suspension
Rubie-Floppa and Beacons
Tikvosha-Tech.help

COVER SCREENSHOT:
-
(Nyrak) DELETED by Nyrak
the mod needs a better texture treatment, especially the interior textures, for example the steering wheel and the air vents, which in real life are black.

The mod also has a lot of chrome, in the real van there is not much chrome...

Another thing, this mod needs new wheels, these current ones don't match anything with the real sprinter (why use the duplato's wheel?)

it's my opinion Smile
Quote from CarlosSainz55 :the mod needs a better texture treatment, especially the interior textures, for example the steering wheel and the air vents, which in real life are black.

I do understand but of as for right now i do not have much time even on weekend i cannot do better as for me it's "good enough to be happy"

Quote from CarlosSainz55 : The mod also has a lot of chrome, in the real van there is not much chrome...

Because it's mine taste, also i wanted it to stand from all work vans

Quote : Another thing, this mod needs new wheels, these current ones don't match anything with the real sprinter (why use the duplato's wheel?)

Because i used on beginning duplato van was for base but after time every thing changed exept wheels because those was good enough, im gonna change them when im gonna learn how to export obj to wheel because rn im overworked...

Quote : it's my opinion Smile

And i respect that Smile i do not respect pepole who are olny speaking **** like "shut up because you are talking **** " or *put the mod down because is ****

GRUZ_RUNNER
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG