The online racing simulator
s3 free
(28 posts, started , go to first unread)
#1 - s3siu
s3 free
Hello friends, I hope ur having a good day or night. My question is, are there any possiblities to get S3 license free. I've been searching a long time but the pages are closed.
Thank you Smile
sometimes there are competitons on demo servers where you have a slim chance to win a licence.

other than that no.
The prices for this game are nearly for free. Certainly compared to what you get for it and because a license is for life. It's more than worth the investment.
#4 - s3siu
Quote from johneysvk :sometimes there are competitons on demo servers where you have a slim chance to win a licence.

other than that no.

ok thank you!
#5 - s3siu
Quote from Yisc[NL :;2014469"]The prices for this game are nearly for free. Certainly compared to what you get for it and because a license is for life. It's more than worth the investment.

yea but i don't have credit card so X-X
Quote from s3siu :yea but i don't have credit card so X-X

you can use paysafecard, which you can buy in most countries in the world, and certainly in Spain.
Quote from Yisc[NL :;2014469"]The prices for this game are nearly for free.

What? It's the most expensive simracing game...
Quote from versiu :What? It's the most expensive simracing game...

Lol, it’s cheap compared to iRental, there you have to pay to use extra cars/tracks
Quote from timdecnodder :Lol, it’s cheap compared to iRental, there you have to pay to use extra cars/tracks

Well, right now it depends on the economy of the country...
Quote from timdecnodder :Lol, it’s cheap compared to iRental, there you have to pay to use extra cars/tracks

Yeah but I can also race against other people 24/7, putting my thousands in sim gear to good use.

Much more than can be said for LFS these days.

Show me another racing sim that has been in the works for 20 years. In fact, LFS is actually the cheapest from this point of view. It really seems to have a term that will last a lifetime. Others prefer to sell you new Sims with new DLC every three years.
ohok thank you!!
Quote from timdecnodder :you can use paysafecard, which you can buy in most countries in the world, and certainly in Spain.

oh ok thank you!
#13 - Gunn
s3siu, I'll set you up with a free license. Send me a message on this forum if you would like that.
I don't have anything to add to this topic, but I just want to say @Gunn what you're doing is very kind and great gesture. Cheers.
Quote from Gunn :s3siu, I'll set you up with a free license. Send me a message on this forum if you would like that.

Fun fact you might missed - demo users cannot start PM conversations on this website anymore...
#16 - Gunn
Quote from Eclipsed :Fun fact you might missed - demo users cannot start PM conversations on this website anymore...

That's 'fun' is it?
Quote from Eclipsed :Fun fact you might missed - demo users cannot start PM conversations on this website anymore...

thanks for ruining the joke Rony (:

expensive? maybe go to work instead living on parents money, so you will know how cheap lfs is compared to real life things what you need to buy everyday
Quote from Xenix74 :Show me another racing sim that has been in the works for 20 years. In fact, LFS is actually the cheapest from this point of view. It really seems to have a term that will last a lifetime. Others prefer to sell you new Sims with new DLC every three years.

Assetto Corsa was cheaper from day 1 with a lot of real and scaned content and now it have almost 10 years, on sales it's 7$ and still supported by community and I don't mean new cars or tracks but new launcher, fixed bugs, tyre physics, traffic, fully working rain with dry line etc and many modders claimed they will support it after AC2 came out because they spend to much work on it so I bet will live for another 5-10 years from now.

BeamNG is full vehicle simulator, a lot more complicated and it's cheaper too.

Automobilista 2 starting to get it's appreciation too.

Richard Burns Rally is still fully alive game, supported with content, physics updates and player base is still huge on Hungarian plugin. It's abandonware now so it's free.

I had hard times to convnice my friends to buy LFS S3. It was a lot easier to buy S2 in 2014 when there wasn't any choice except AC in alpha stage or dying rFactor.

BTW ... Funny thing happened with the time ... Computers powerful enough to run LFS are cheaper than this game Tongue

Quote from jujek :expensive? maybe go to work instead living on parents money, so you will know how cheap lfs is compared to real life things what you need to buy everyday

U don't really have any arguments aren't u?
I just love when people don't have anything to tell so they make silly comparations, changes topic, insulting people or inventing peoples lives and thinks that these people gonna cry...
Every smart person knows how his/her live looks and they just laughts at that type of commentary LOL
Quote from versiu :Assetto Corsa was cheaper from day 1 ...

That's a bold claim. I don't enjoy arguing about these kind of little things, but I just want to give some perspective to your false claim. On release, AC charged 44,99€ on Steam, which is more than S3 with the current currency rates (41,31€ for the highest price band right now). Mind you, S3 wasn't even released then, so all you could compare it to was the cost of S2.

If you do decide to compare it to the cost of S3, please, also add up all the AC DLC prices as well, since seemingly, the goal is to include all released content in this case.

Maybe even consider ACC as a sequel which you also have to pay for, including extra DLC? Nah, I won't go that way, but still, you could, since ACC was released, as far as I know, the original AC has been abandoned by the developers with no updates for the last 4,5 years. You said, the community ("the modders") promised they will support it after ACC was released. Well, you could partly say that about LFS as well, besides the fact that the developers are still updating the sim, officially! Smile

Were there discounts for AC and its DLC on Steam over the years? Of course. One could also argue that "real and "scaned" content" is worth more. Sure. But please get your facts straight before posting them. Smile
Quote from MandulAA :That's a bold claim. I don't enjoy arguing about these kind of little things, but I just want to give some perspective to your false claim. On release, AC charged 44,99€ on Steam, which is more than S3 with the current currency rates (41,31€ for the highest price band right now). Mind you, S3 wasn't even released then, so all you could compare it to was the cost of S2.

If you do decide to compare it to the cost of S3, please, also add up all the AC DLC prices as well, since seemingly, the goal is to include all released content in this case.

Maybe even consider ACC as a sequel which you also have to pay for, including extra DLC? Nah, I won't go that way, but still, you could, since ACC was released, as far as I know, the original AC has been abandoned by the developers with no updates for the last 4,5 years. You said, the community ("the modders") promised they will support it after ACC was released. Well, you could partly say that about LFS as well, besides the fact that the developers are still updating the sim, officially! Smile

Were there discounts for AC and its DLC on Steam over the years? Of course. One could also argue that "real and "scaned" content" is worth more. Sure. But please get your facts straight before posting them. Smile

Quote from MandulAA :That's a bold claim. I don't enjoy arguing about these kind of little things, but I just want to give some perspective to your false claim. On release, AC charged 44,99€ on Steam, which is more than S3 with the current currency rates (41,31€ for the highest price band right now). Mind you, S3 wasn't even released then, so all you could compare it to was the cost of S2.

I was comparing prices in my country so maybe there come some differences.
Right now AC Ultimate (with all DLCs) have same price (without discounts) as S3 in my country and S3 right now have same price as S2 back then.

U can't include ACC to that because it's not a sequel and I was talking about AC support by modders after AC2 came out because ACC arleady did.

Kunos maganed to finish their game in few years with a lot more content and more advanced physics so...

I know it's big dev team compared to hobby project. Just please stop try harding in proving that LFS is superior to anything in any way because to me it feels like u're unhappy with ur choice...

BTW fun fact - rFactor 2 is still supported since 2013 and have content downloading (cars, skins, tracks) when joining to server feature Tongue
But that's only fun fact because it's pricing is a bit complicated. Some content from devs are free and the paid aren't sale as DLCs (but as steam cards LOL) and are a bit expensive.

Edit: I forgot to mention RaceRoom. I know that buying all content are really expensive but u can test drive any car for free, u don't need to buy all cars allowed on the serwer - if u have one of them u can enter and race and during official events u can enter without owning required content.
#23 - Gunn
Quote from versiu :Kunos maganed to finish their game in few years with a lot more content and more advanced physics so...

To be fair, Kunos took several years to even release AC.
Quote from Gunn :To be fair, Kunos took several years to even release AC.

and they even can't go close to lfs with tire physics, ac on ts-pc wheel feels like fron wheels are from concrete, you can put 5th gear full gas and do drift on 90 degree corner without lifting gas pedal, becouse spin is almost impossible to do, i drifted in real life and lfs is almost 1:1 like real world, when we speak about wheel behavior/feelings, in lfs i feel what i feel in most real world car, in ac is just conrete tires and anti spin simulator, only plus in ac is becouse it looks nice,
Quote from versiu :Every smart person knows how his/her live looks and they just laughts at that type of commentary LOL

but you are crying here not i, so

s3 free
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG