The online racing simulator
Quote from Rob2003 :Do you have your mouse buttons assigned as accelerate and brake (right mouse button as brake)?

It doesn't say anywhere to change anything for mouse keys. Not on the setup file, neither on the controls.txt file. I thought it was automatic because its left right by default. I have left mouse as accelerator, right mouse as brake.

What should I type and where?
Quote from ntelas :It doesn't say anywhere to change anything for mouse keys. Not on the setup file, neither on the controls.txt file. I thought it was automatic because its left right by default. I have left mouse as accelerator, right mouse as brake.

What should I type and where?

No then its all fine. My program just assumes that the default values are left accelerate and right brake.

I just wanted to make sure that you don't use a different setup.

Do you see the "emergency brake" notification on your screen and the car just doesn't brake or do you only get a warning and nothing happens?

Do you have your automatic brake settings in the menu on green?
Quote from Rob2003 :...
Do you see the "emergency brake" notification on your screen and the car just doesn't brake or do you only get a warning and nothing happens?

Do you have your automatic brake settings in the menu on green?

I see the emergency brake and hear the beeps, but it doesn't react. I have it enabled.
Automatic lights work fine by the way.
Quote from ntelas :I see the emergency brake and hear the beeps, but it doesn't react. I have it enabled.
Automatic lights work fine by the way.

Do you also get the "Emergency Brake" text? That is only sent when my program at least tries to press the brake button. If not, have you tried starting my program as admin? Maybe windows won't allow its inputs otherwise.
Attached images
lfs_00000019.jpg
Quote from Rob2003 :Do you also get the "Emergency Brake" text? That is only sent when my program at least tries to press the brake button. If not, have you tried starting my program as admin? Maybe windows won't allow its inputs otherwise.

As I said, I see the emergency brake text. Auto-hold doesn't work either. This is an indication that mouse controls are not applied to the game.

Inputs such as turning on the lights are working fine. Does this use the number 3, or some other command?

When I tried to run the app as admin, it throws an error that it can't find the app files under /system32. The way you have the app configured, it runs via cmd. Running CMD as admin doesn't properly locate the origin of the app's shortcut. So it just tries to find the app files under the original CMD location, which is /system32.
Quote from ntelas :As I said, I see the emergency brake text. Auto-hold doesn't work either. This is an indication that mouse controls are not applied to the game.

Inputs such as turning on the lights are working fine. Does this use the number 3, or some other command?

When I tried to run the app as admin, it throws an error that it can't find the app files under /system32. The way you have the app configured, it runs via cmd. Running CMD as admin doesn't properly locate the origin of the app's shortcut. So it just tries to find the app files under the original CMD location, which is /system32.

Honestly, I have to say I am sorry then, but I cant think of why its not working for you.

All buttons, where it is possible use "/press [Button]" in LFS chat, like lights.

All other controls are done via directInput. I have never seen this not working before. Sorry :/
I love it! Works very nice! But can you please make when I turn off "Light Assist" the "comfort blinkers" to work too. ( Blinkrs to turn off automatically)? Or an option for them to be separately or the comfort blinkers to be always on. When I brake with mouse my headlights blink always because the brake is pressed at 100%.
Quote from Rob2003 :Honestly, I have to say I am sorry then, but I cant think of why its not working for you.

All buttons, where it is possible use "/press [Button]" in LFS chat, like lights.

All other controls are done via directInput. I have never seen this not working before. Sorry :/

It's ok. Maybe I'll figure something out and make it work. I'll let you know.
Quote from superlame :I love it! Works very nice! But can you please make when I turn off "Light Assist" the "comfort blinkers" to work too. ( Blinkrs to turn off automatically)? Or an option for them to be separately or the comfort blinkers to be always on. When I brake with mouse my headlights blink always because the brake is pressed at 100%.

Next update will contain separate options for that! Smile
Quote from ntelas :It's ok. Maybe I'll figure something out and make it work. I'll let you know.

Thank you!
Hey, I just found what was the cause! I moved the entire game folder to C:\ and now it works! It looks like I have some issues with my program files folders and permissions. Anyway, finally I got it working!
Quote from ntelas :Hey, I just found what was the cause! I moved the entire game folder to C:\ and now it works! It looks like I have some issues with my program files folders and permissions. Anyway, finally I got it working!

Alright, good to know!

Hope you'll like it! Next updates will bring lots of improvements
Quote from Rob2003 :Alright, good to know!

Hope you'll like it! Next updates will bring lots of improvements

Few things to mention now that I tested it properly.

1: Disable auto ignition (or change how it detects when the car is off) for electric cars and bikes. It turns the car off!
2: While I was braking, it engaged an emergency stop and actually what it did was to release the brakes and cause a crash.
3: If you could, bind keys for the emergency stop and alerts so they can be easily disabled when drag racing and such.
Quote from ntelas :Few things to mention now that I tested it properly.

1: Disable auto ignition (or change how it detects when the car is off) for electric cars and bikes. It turns the car off!
2: While I was braking, it engaged an emergency stop and actually what it did was to release the brakes and cause a crash.
3: If you could, bind keys for the emergency stop and alerts so they can be easily disabled when drag racing and such.

Alright, thanks for the feedback.
Ill note everything and it'll be part of one of the next updates.
Hi! I've just installed PACT Driving Assistant and when i installed vJoy my wheel locked at 200degree any solution?
Quote from KR4D3C7F2 :Hi! I've just installed PACT Driving Assistant and when i installed vJoy my wheel locked at 200degree any solution?

Hey! I do not know what may cause that. Vjoy is not a program by me. Maybe your wheel driver is somehow not compatible. If nothing helps, maybe consider un/reinstalling vjoy or your wheel driver Wink.
Quote from Rob2003 :Hey! I do not know what may cause that. Vjoy is not a program by me. Maybe your wheel driver is somehow not compatible. If nothing helps, maybe consider un/reinstalling vjoy or your wheel driver Wink.

Would you mind message me in discord so we can fix it? KeepTryin#9114
Everything works from the App but it doesn't prevent crashes without vJoy
Quote from KR4D3C7F2 :Would you mind message me in discord so we can fix it? KeepTryin#9114
Everything works from the App but it doesn't prevent crashes without vJoy

Hey. Yes i can do that. I'll Not make it today, But i'll send you a Message.
Do you plan making the gearbox working on mods too? Also when I triede it in FZ it felt weird. Like when I do kickdown it goes 1-2-3-6 gears and doesnt go above 80 kmh. Also it doesn't shift when the pedal is under 50%
it stays on low gear and high rpm
Quote from superlame :Do you plan making the gearbox working on mods too? Also when I triede it in FZ it felt weird. Like when I do kickdown it goes 1-2-3-6 gears and doesnt go above 80 kmh. Also it doesn't shift when the pedal is under 50%
it stays on low gear and high rpm

Hey, yes i definitly want to make it available For every car. And yes, i want to make sure it works better Then it does now.

I dont exactly know when i will do so, But yeah i will eventually Smile
FYI: Working on a Head-Up-Display that can display actual images, and not only lfs buttons. Let me know if you have any thoughts, suggestions Smile
dang it sounds cool can you show pics how it will look
Quote from superlame :dang it sounds cool can you show pics how it will look

These are some "sketches" and ideas i had. The first one would be whats show, while you are moving the hud around, the second one a cross traffic warning. These are not necessarily final or something, but I liked the idea to use native lfs vehicles for warnings. FXO and RB4 look quite good for that i think.
Attached images
hud_verschieben.png
cross_traffic.png
Quote from gumis0517 :I have the same issue. Is there a fix for this yet? Thank you.

Not exactly sure If that fixes your issue, But there is a newer Version Out. Try this one... You find it in the First Post with the Download link

The PACT Driving Assistant - DOWNLOAD
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG