The online racing simulator
crashes
Quote from superlame : crashes

I have the same error.

LOG:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "PyInstaller\loader\pyimod04_ctypes.py", line 53, in __init__
File "ctypes\__init__.py", line 374, in __init__
OSError: [WinError 14001] Spuštění této aplikace se nezdařilo, protože její souběžná konfigurace není správná. Podrobnosti naleznete v protokolu událostí aplikace nebo použijte nástroj příkazového řádku sxstrace.exe

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "shapely\geos.py", line 119, in <module>
File "PyInstaller\loader\pyimod04_ctypes.py", line 55, in __init__
pyimod04_ctypes.install.<locals>.PyInstallerImportError: Failed to load dynlib/dll 'C:\\Users\\HP\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\_MEI99122\\geos_c.dll'. Most likely this dynlib/dll was not found when the application was frozen.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

OSError: [WinError 14001] Spuštění této aplikace se nezdařilo, protože její souběžná konfigurace není správná. Podrobnosti naleznete v protokolu událostí aplikace nebo použijte nástroj příkazového řádku sxstrace.exe

File "PACT Driving Assist V11.5.py", line 8, in <module>
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1027, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1006, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 688, in _load_unlocked
File "PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 495, in exec_module
File "forward_collision_warning.py", line 1, in <module>
File "shapely\geometry\__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
File "shapely\geometry\base.py", line 17, in <module>
File "shapely\coords.py", line 8, in <module>
File "shapely\geos.py", line 122, in <module>
pyimod04_ctypes.install.<locals>.PyInstallerImportError: Failed to load dynlib/dll 'C:\\Users\\HP\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\_MEI99122\\geos_c.dll'. Most likely this dynlib/dll was not found when the application was frozen.
[6600] Failed to execute script 'PACT Driving Assist V11.

alright ehhh... I hate it, when things don't work as they should.
I put the old link to 11.3 up again for now. Ill look into that probably tomorrow. This bloody geos_c.dll is a nightmare hahaha.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys! Ill fix it soon
i think u uploaded the wrong thing. check again
Quote from superlame :i think u uploaded the wrong thing. check again

For a few Days it's Back to V11.3, until i fix the issued with 11.5, then i will Upload the new Version again.

Sorry again :}
no. no. there are python files and other things. its not compiled or what
Hey There!

Sorry for the trouble with Version 11.5. I've now found the error and fixed it. 11.5 will be back and ready to use this week.

Let's hope it works this time around Wink

Best regards
11.5 is up again. Seems to work now. I hope it really does Wink
New Beta Version with Bus Route support (Announcements for routes and next stop on south city and kyoto)
and lane departure warnings on blackwood and westhill online.
Probably still has a few bugs, feedback here is always appreciated.

The beta will print lots of stuff in the program window... ignore that.

Uploading it rn, you'll be able to download it in like 2 minutes.

Have a nice week!

Download latest version:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Byr4onJvHW1MP7zCei0HUgOUG9t5R_Dl?usp=sharing
New Beta Version with Bus Route support (Announcements for routes and next stop on south city and kyoto)

no sound and in bus menu everything is green -
testing in TC with karobus mod by flame cze with 0.7B lfs version
Quote from superlame :New Beta Version with Bus Route support (Announcements for routes and next stop on south city and kyoto)

no sound and in bus menu everything is green -
testing in TC with karobus mod by flame cze with 0.7B lfs version

U sure that windows sounds are enabled? Announcements may count as system sounds... do u get other sounds?

Solution: He had non ascii characters in his name. Thats not supported yet. Sadly. Ill get to that eventually
Quote from Rob2003 :New Beta Version with Bus Route support (Announcements for routes and next stop on south city and kyoto)
and lane departure warnings on blackwood and westhill online.
Probably still has a few bugs, feedback here is always appreciated...

Uh hey, got some problem, on both my windows 7 and 8.1 systems.

Windows 8.1

C:\Users\Plainrock\Desktop\PACT Driving Assistant V11.7 Beta 4\PACT Driving Assi
st V11.7>"PACT Driving Assist V11.7.exe"
OSError: [WinError 14001] Spuštění této aplikace se nezdařilo, protože její soub
ěžná konfigurace není správná. Podrobnosti naleznete v protokolu událostí aplika
ce nebo použijte nástroj příkazového řádku sxstrace.exe

File "shapely\geos.py", line 119, in <module>
pyimod04_ctypes.install.<locals>.PyInstallerImportError: Failed to load dynlib/d
ll 'C:\\Users\\Plainrock\\Desktop\\PACT Driving Assistant V11.7 Beta 4\\PACT Dri
ving Assist V11.7\\geos_c.dll'. Most likely this dynlib/dll was not found when t
he application was frozen.

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

OSError: [WinError 14001] Spuštění této aplikace se nezdařilo, protože její soub
ěžná konfigurace není správná. Podrobnosti naleznete v protokolu událostí aplika
ce nebo použijte nástroj příkazového řádku sxstrace.exe

File "PACT Driving Assist V11.7.py", line 6, in <module>
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1007, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 986, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 680, in _load_unlocked
File "load_lane_data.py", line 1, in <module>
File "shapely\geometry\__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
File "shapely\geometry\base.py", line 17, in <module>
File "shapely\coords.py", line 8, in <module>
File "shapely\geos.py", line 122, in <module>
pyimod04_ctypes.install.<locals>.PyInstallerImportError: Failed to load dynlib/d
ll 'geos_c.dll'. Most likely this dynlib/dll was not found when the application
was frozen.
[4796] Failed to execute script 'PACT Driving Assist V11.7' due to unhandled exc
eption!

Windows 7:

Any idea how to fix this? (Sorry for that long code, i don't know where to put it)
Quote :Any idea how to fix this? (Sorry for that long code, i don't know where to put it)

Well, i have Always Had issues with this bloody geos_c.dll.

The Problem is, that i dont have a win 7 System to Test it. I dont think that Windows 10 systems have this Problem, because i include one DLL For win 10 in my Programm.

The worst Thing ist that i dont really know how to fix it, because i personally dont even utilise this geoc Thing. It's Just needed For one Python library that is used.

Maybe i can Figure Out some Kind of workaround there.

I'll definatly try...

Sorry For the inconveniences. I'll Post smth on the Forum If i Figure Something out.
westhill in just a ride server. using newest lfs version
Quote from superlame : westhill in just a ride server. using newest lfs version

Hey! Sorry, i am Just stupid. I litterally forgot to include some Files. I'll fix it today or tomorrow.
I tried it in Single player, it has some issues with the Head-Up Display / gauges. They freeze when you Pause / Resume the race and fix only, if you stop assistant and start it again. After I exit single player and join multiplayer I have the same results. Have to restart the assistant to fix the issue.

Another thing, which is worth updating is the mouse/cursor visibility. It can't be hidden, which is a bit awkward for mouse drivers.

Overall, great job at the updates. I'm happy, that you continued to support it.

Btw. I didn't seem to find how to move the head-up display/gauges, is that possible?
Quote from r3zp3k7 :I tried it in Single player, it has some issues with the Head-Up Display / gauges. They freeze when you Pause / Resume the race and fix only, if you stop assistant and start it again. After I exit single player and join multiplayer I have the same results. Have to restart the assistant to fix the issue.

Another thing, which is worth updating is the mouse/cursor visibility. It can't be hidden, which is a bit awkward for mouse drivers.

Overall, great job at the updates. I'm happy, that you continued to support it.

Btw. I didn't seem to find how to move the head-up display/gauges, is that possible?

Hey! Thank you for the feedback.

1. Outgauge: That's weird. That shouldn't happen. There is outgauge handling implemented that should detect exactly that and basically reboot outgauge when it freezes. Do you know how long you have paused the game for? Does it also happen if you just pause for like 5 seconds? I'll look into that tho.

2. The cursor visibility is a thing that I definitely know, but I just didn't see myself bother with that so far. I will see what I can do. The mouse stays there because there are always buttons on the screen that you can click. Ill look what I can do.

And thanks Wink
Quote from Rob2003 :Hey! Thank you for the feedback.

1. Outgauge: That's weird. That shouldn't happen. There is outgauge handling implemented that should detect exactly that and basically reboot outgauge when it freezes. Do you know how long you have paused the game for? Does it also happen if you just pause for like 5 seconds? I'll look into that tho.

2. The cursor visibility is a thing that I definitely know, but I just didn't see myself bother with that so far. I will see what I can do. The mouse stays there because there are always buttons on the screen that you can click. Ill look what I can do.

And thanks Wink

Hey!

I tried with a few pauses -> restart app, but even a 10 sec pause had the same effect in single player. I appreciate your work, because this tool can be really useful for our community. This is not a big bug, it just happened and I decided to tell you about it.

About the cursor visibility. Maybe its annoying just for me, but driving with mouse and seeing the cursor move is a bit painful. I would suggest a hide option, at least for mouse drivers. Shift+Z might be added as a hint somewhere for the new drivers.

Cheers. Smile
hey rob any updates on westhill crash bug. thanks
Quote from superlame :hey rob any updates on westhill crash bug. thanks

Hey!
If you download the latest Version (11.7.2 Beta 8) that should be fixed already. If it still crashes, pls tell me and ill immediately look into that.
New Version out. Feedback appreciated Smile
Quote from Rob2003 :New Version out. Feedback appreciated Smile

I can't get the inputs to work. No auto-brake, auto-hold or auto ignition. By the way, heads-up display doesn't work if I launch LFS in normal mode. It only works if launched in administrator mode.

But even as a heads-up display, the app crashes after some time.

The mouse cursor should hide. Maybe if you could implement a key combination that will bring the menu up, instead of the button that causes the cursor to appear.

Also, without typing /insim 29999, app says it's connected. It probably should throw an error that the game is not configured.

Hopefully the problems are on me and fixable. Thanks for the time put on this project!

Getting the message "measuring braking distance failed, brake pressure!", "measuring braking distance failed, data issue!". It is overreacting to the front car braking. Even if the car in front is slightly on brakes, it alerts.

EDIT: Just noticed that it crashes when I spectate someone who needs to do an emergency brake.
Quote from ntelas :I can't get the inputs to work. No auto-brake, auto-hold or auto ignition. By the way, heads-up display doesn't work if I launch LFS in normal mode. It only works if launched in administrator mode.

But even as a heads-up display, the app crashes after some time.

EDIT: Just noticed that it crashes when I spectate someone who needs to do an emergency brake.

Hey! Thanks for your feedback. And yeah, I know some of the issues, and they are my stupidity and easily fixable.

The next Version will have an error message when /insim 29999 isn't set before starting the program.

But...
1. The thing with the administrator mode seems like your antivirus program doesn't like local TCP connections. My program uses a basic data connection with a socket between LFS insim and my Python script. Your Firewall/Antivirus program may think that that's some kind of sketchy malware haha. Not really sure what to do about that.

2. I've never heard that no input is working.

Did you set your personal control settings in the controls.txt if you changed anything?

Do you have LFS focused the entire time or something else, like discord?

What type of controller are you using?

3. Yes I know, these messages were for me when I was figuring out whats the best way to support mods with the AEB. You have to brake in a very specific way to get it to work properly. I know that and I am working on making it better. For now I will have to tell you, sorry for the inconvenience :/.

If the brakedistance is too bad btw, open the menu and click "recalibrate AEB". That will reset it to the default value. And you can set the warning distance to "late".

Hope that helped a bit, and if you give me the answers to the questions above, maybe we can figure out, why the pressing of buttons is so difficult for my program on your pc haha.

Best wishes,
Robert
Quote from Rob2003 :Hey! Thanks for your feedback. And yeah, I know some of the issues, and they are my stupidity and easily fixable.

The next Version will have an error message when /insim 29999 isn't set before starting the program.

But...
1. The thing with the administrator mode seems like your antivirus program doesn't like local TCP connections. My program uses a basic data connection with a socket between LFS insim and my Python script. Your Firewall/Antivirus program may think that that's some kind of sketchy malware haha. Not really sure what to do about that.

2. I've never heard that no input is working.

Did you set your personal control settings in the controls.txt if you changed anything?

Do you have LFS focused the entire time or something else, like discord?

What type of controller are you using?

3. Yes I know, these messages were for me when I was figuring out whats the best way to support mods with the AEB. You have to brake in a very specific way to get it to work properly. I know that and I am working on making it better. For now I will have to tell you, sorry for the inconvenience :/.

If the brakedistance is too bad btw, open the menu and click "recalibrate AEB". That will reset it to the default value. And you can set the warning distance to "late".

Hope that helped a bit, and if you give me the answers to the questions above, maybe we can figure out, why the pressing of buttons is so difficult for my program on your pc haha.

Best wishes,
Robert

Hi Robert

1: Windows defender doesn't show any message when running the PACT.
2: I did set the controls for mouse, as this is what I am using. There is no overlay running, such as discord or stream.
3: Finally, some mods calibrated after some time. I use late as the warning distance.

I also reinstalled LFS to test if it's the cause. Unfortunately, the results are the same.

By the way, there is a way to automatically run a command when LFS starts. I believe it's a file that can be made that contains the command and it has a certain name. I used this in the past. If I find it, I will update the post so you can maybe add it to the setup menu!
Quote from ntelas :Hi Robert

2: I did set the controls for mouse, as this is what I am using. There is no overlay running, such as discord or stream.

Do you have your mouse buttons assigned as accelerate and brake (right mouse button as brake)?
Thats the only thing I can think of. I just tested a lot of things with mouse, but it does seem to work just fine.

Oh yeah and I will include a file to at least automatically initialize insim when starting LFS with the next update

The PACT Driving Assistant - DOWNLOAD
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG