SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :XRT TIME ATTACK

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :time attack course not for long laps

COVER SCREENSHOT:
-
(GT4_PL) DELETED by Scawen : spam
I think this is not enough fuel, you need to make 600 liters Big grin
The suspension immediately breaks when driving it around any course. You should take that as a sign that a car is way too cartoony. Just went to the editor, dragged all the downforce sliders to max and dragged the fenders out to be as ugly as possible.

And the car only weighs 435 kg? Is it made of paper?

Car is a joke
Quote from PopnLochNessMonster :The suspension immediately breaks when driving it around any course. You should take that as a sign that a car is way too cartoony. Just went to the editor, dragged all the downforce sliders to max and dragged the fenders out to be as ugly as possible.

Car is a joke

dont drive it then
It is kind of a joke, but it is a kind of challenge on the other hand.
Quote from PopnLochNessMonster :The suspension immediately breaks when driving it around any course. You should take that as a sign that a car is way too cartoony. Just went to the editor, dragged all the downforce sliders to max and dragged the fenders out to be as ugly as possible.

Car is a joke

I can't believe I'm defending this mod but I do find it humorous that someone who is suggesting templock to be an official thing in LFS is also complaining about mods being too cartoony. Where is the limit exactly?
Quote from LakynVonLegendaus :I can't believe I'm defending this mod but I do find it humorous that someone who is suggesting templock to be an official thing in LFS is also complaining about mods being too cartoony. Where is the limit exactly?

I feel like there's a very clear line to be drawn here but go off

Two different things completely
maybe if the suspension didn't break after 5 seconds of driving I wouldn't be as critical of it Smile
If you have a science fiction car with tires made out of some intergalactic material, that's OK. If you have a science fiction car made out of paper, that's too much. These are not different things and the line isn't clear at all actually.

I think you are just salty that this nonsense is faster than your RB4 (which I love btw), but that's OK, who wouldn't be.. I just had to point out the hypocrisy.
#9 - BeNoM
Silly mod that gets abused on most servers.

P.S. To those above, racing sims have always had adjustable tyre temp and duration settings. LFS' current tyres don't have realistic lifespans so asking for templock is in no way absurd. Having a 400kg, 1000hp 'car' with the downforce of multiple F1 cars combined IS silly and pointless. Pop's RB4 time attack mod is great and has nothing to do with his complaints, trying to bring irrelevant things to be argumentative is indeed silly. Of course an unrealistic 2.5HP/KG mod is faster than a mod based on realistic specs, that's not surprising.
Quote from BeNoM :racing sims have always had adjustable tyre temp and duration settings. LFS' current tyres don't have realistic lifespans so asking for templock is in no way absurd.

I disagree, I think fixing problem of short lasting tires by making them last forever is indeed absurd. Adjustable tyre temp and duration settings is not what templock does, templock simply makes the tires last forever and locks the tire temp at a specific value.
-
(URUQ) DELETED by URUQ
EPIC
Absolutely unrealistic downforce, and in multiplayer, every careless rammer takes it and rams others on track. Should be removed.

Why should these cars exist in the list at all? If some people want a very fast ride without skills, they'll be better off in NFS.
Worst mod i have ever seen. Very unrealistic...
By just reading the specs gives me a headache, the chassis went trough a serious acid bath to reduce the metal to sheet paper Big grin

This makes my tweaks look quality-made compared to this nonsense

XRT TIME ATTACK
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG