The online racing simulator
TRR Endurance Pros 2020: Announcement

TRR Endurance Drivers and Fans,

We are pleased to bring you the 2020 Endurance Pros!

The series will be a set of five events. all using different cars and circuits. We have aimed for a challenging, yet fun selection for your racing enjoyment. We aim to reward everyone who participates, whether it is for a single event or the entire season.

The schedule:
27th of June: LX4/LX6 @ WE1X (using the chicane)
15th of August: FOX/FBM @ BL2R
5th of September: TBO/GTi @ FE25
3rd of October: to be NGT @ AS7R
7th of November: FO8 @ KY32R

All races are four hours, except for the six hour finale. Restrictions are being worked on, and will be announced shortly.

This series is open to multi-driver entries, as well as single-driver entries. Each will have their own championship classification, along with the overall classification. A multi-driver car will have two to four drivers.

Qualifying will run on the day of the race, 30 minute sessions starting 1 hour before the race. Multiclass events will use multiple servers running concurrently.

The four hour races will start at 16:00 UTC; the six hour at 13:00 UTC.

This series will be operated by New Dimension Racing, with Team Rock Racing as promoter. All races will be broadcast live by simbroadcasts.tv!

Stay tuned for entry and regulations information once we have completed restrictions testing!
Awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to enter.

Never done an Endurance race that lasts over 3 hours but why the hell not lol. I may not finish each race but I'm just entering for a bit of fun and see what happened!
Quote from Features_Gaming :Awesome! Hopefully I'll be able to enter.

Never done an Endurance race that lasts over 3 hours but why the hell not lol. I may not finish each race but I'm just entering for a bit of fun and see what happened!

I have bad news for you - the series have been cancelled... (see TRR Discord for more info)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG