The online racing simulator
Nice, thank you for the new version, much better Thumbs up

Is it possible to automatically disable forward collision when i brake Instead of turning it off, Sometimes when i accidentally use brake while i actually using Forward collision, Brake doesn't work but it works after there's no car in front of me though

Quote from THE WIZARD DK :

i mean so you can choose which of the features you like to use?

Yes, you can
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :havent tried this yet. but as i see alot of features you made (good job) i also notice some features i would pass on having. is those selectable ?

i mean so you can choose which of the features you like to use?

Hey! Yes, there are two ways of doing that! First: in the downloaded folder, there is a file called assistpreset.txt. There you can change the default settings, that the program uses when it starts. If you want to change anything while driving, use the "driver assistance" button on the bottom left to enable/disable assistance systems Smile.
Quote from M7md1467 :Nice, thank you for the new version, much better Thumbs up

Is it possible to automatically disable forward collision when i brake Instead of turning it off, Sometimes when i accidentally use brake while i actually using Forward collision Brake doesn't work, but it works after there's no car in front of me though

Hey, thanks for your feedback. I know that issue, its mainly for mouse and keyboard users. Will be fixed around V8.3, im working on it Smile!!
Hello, I get the error "NameError: global name 'prebraketimer' is not defined" and the insim closes when I use autobrake. If I turn off autobrake, the notifying works as supposed. I am using mouse to brake.
Quote from ntelas :Hello, I get the error "NameError: global name 'prebraketimer' is not defined" and the insim closes when I use autobrake. If I turn off autobrake, the notifying works as supposed. I am using mouse to brake.

Hey. This seems to have to do with you using mouse. Does your Version of the Program have different .exe files for wheel and mouse? If yes, make sure u use the mouse file. If not, your Version might not be compatible with mouse, as I did the last couple of updates specifically for wheel users.

In the future the program might be able to automatically distinguish between input types, but right now I am too busy to update the program frequently!
Sorry for the inconveniences!

If you are interested: the "prebraketimer" variable is used to condition the brakes when danger emerges, before the proper emergency brake is applied. It's also used for the pre-warning!
Quote from Rob2003 :Hey. This seems to have to do with you using mouse. Does your Version of the Program have different .exe files for wheel and mouse? If yes, make sure u use the mouse file. If not, your Version might not be compatible with mouse, as I did the last couple of updates specifically for wheel users.

In the future the program might be able to automatically distinguish between input types, but right now I am too busy to update the program frequently!
Sorry for the inconveniences!

If you are interested: the "prebraketimer" variable is used to condition the brakes when danger emerges, before the proper emergency brake is applied. It's also used for the pre-warning!

I tried the keyboard and mouse exe's but the same issue. If I recall, I've used this software without issues last year. I am using the latest version. How does the program know what is my brake keybind?
Also, do you have a date for the new version release? I can test it!
Quote from Rob2003 :Hey. This seems to have to do with you using mouse. ...

This happens to me also, while using MouseV8.2.exe
Any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks!
-menticek, Discord: Plainrock127#1752
Hey, maybe I'm bumping old stuff, was wondering how can I set pass in insim?

I'm getting:

"InSim : password does not match your multiplayer admin password"
This one always gets me! Go to the place where you would run a server in your client, remove the admin password there. It uses this password for insims when you are back in multiplayer mode Wink
Quote from Racon :This one always gets me! Go to the place where you would run a server in your client, remove the admin password there. It uses this password for insims when you are back in multiplayer mode Wink

OK. Thanks for that. Didn't think of that one. Hah, I though I was missing something. Overall after removing password -> It works.

Quote from ntelas :Hello, I get the error "NameError: global name 'prebraketimer' is not defined" and the insim closes when I use autobrake. If I turn off autobrake, the notifying works as supposed. I am using mouse to brake.

Same issue here, it happens when your close to a player and you brake. If you change "Forward collision" settings from "Warn and brake" to just "Warn" this fixes the problem.

Other Issues:
[1] If I open insim settings and pit after that. The settings disappear forever and have I have to close and open the .exe file.
[2] Mouse is always shown. No way to turn it off.
[3] There is no hide/exit button from Insim settings. The only thing I found was using HUD adjustments and hitting close from there.

Overall it looks quite nice, I hope this project isn't dead.
Quote from r3zp3k7 :OK. Thanks for that. Didn't think of that one. Hah, I though I was missing something. Overall after removing password -> It works.

Same issue here, it happens when your close to a player and you brake. If you change "Forward collision" settings from "Warn and brake" to just "Warn" this fixes the problem.

Other Issues:
[1] If I open insim settings and pit after that. The settings disappear forever and have I have to close and open the .exe file.
[2] Mouse is always shown. No way to turn it off.
[3] There is no hide/exit button from Insim settings. The only thing I found was using HUD adjustments and hitting close from there.

Overall it looks quite nice, I hope this project isn't dead.

Hey, sorry I wasn't really online for a long time. That's a known issue, because the latest version was originally meant to only work with logitech g27/29. There will be a new, easyer to use version, without that many bugs.... eventually at least... I feel like Scawen with my updates, but I am working on a complete rewrite of the program...
Thanks for replying.

I'm actually really happy to hear that, because your software is really useful and helpful (even for mouse players).

Although I stopped using it only because the speed/rpm/gear gauges started flickering a lot(they flash ON/OFF really fast all the time), while I'm using LFS Lazy (so I'm left with an option to choose Lazy or PACT).

But I'll for sure try it again and type feedback whenever you update it. Good to know that you haven't left this project. Even though new update won't come soon.

Best regards.
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Thanks for replying.

I'm actually really happy to hear that, because your software is really useful and helpful (even for mouse players).

Although I stopped using it only because the speed/rpm/gear gauges started flickering a lot(they flash ON/OFF really fast all the time), while I'm using LFS Lazy (so I'm left with an option to choose Lazy or PACT).

But I'll for sure try it again and type feedback whenever you update it. Good to know that you haven't left this project. Even though new update won't come soon.

Best regards.

Thank you buddy! I really hope I find the time to finish it off. It will come eventually, but it will probably take some time. I'll post an update here and on the pact YouTube channel, when it's online.
All right People. I started to pick up the work again. If I can stick to my plan, a new version will be out around November/December.
I'll probably get rid of the lane departure warning for now, because of the insane amount of data needed (at least for the moment). I'll update you guys on my progress.
Quote from Rob2003 :All right People. I started to pick up the work again. If I can stick to my plan, a new version will be out around November/December.
I'll probably get rid of the lane departure warning for now, because of the insane amount of data needed (at least for the moment). I'll update you guys on my progress.

That's some great news!

Good to hear your starting to work on it again.

I'll be following this thread and waiting.
I finally was able to pick up work again. I hope I am able to release the reWrite in January 2022.

If you look at the first post on this thread, you can follow along my progress.
V10.4 Beta out now.
Beta of Version 10 is out. Might still have a few bugs and not all systems work yet. See the first post on this thread for more information.
Ported the Program code from python 2 to python 3 finally. That was overdue for an insane amount of time... Now everything is more smooth and more intelligent...
I get this error
Attached images
S.png
Quote from superlame :I get this error

Thank you so much for sharing that. Wasn't aware of that yet, but I know what causes that. So ill fix it in the next version!

Thanks!

Edit: it should be fixed now! Uploading new version atm.
The program seems stable enough to release it as the first "non-beta" build or whatever you'd call that if you are a professional. The first post on this thread will always give you all relevant information Wink.

I've had some issues before with google drive, so if anything doesn't work, concerning download/installation/bugs etc... I will try to always answer questions in this thread asap!

Best wishes. And btw: Feedback is welcome!
Another big update is out now. I'll watch this thread for questions and suggestions. Most things can be found in the first post on this thread.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG