The online racing simulator
Hotlaps updated, D4no filled out his LFS username, he had a hotlap uploaded before the deadline and the positions according to LFSWorld at that moment were:

30 1:07.280 l3vo
31 1:07.280 D4NO
32 1:07.280 Prd69
Servers and passwords sent! Check you private messages here on the forum, emails will follow shortly.
Quote from Chaos :Servers and passwords sent! Check you private messages here on the forum, emails will follow shortly.

1800 UTC Qualifying correct? Based on website and signup information.
Your Private messages state an hour later at 1900 UTC Did I Say That?
Quote from MicroSpecV :1800 UTC Qualifying correct? Based on website and signup information.
Your Private messages state an hour later at 1900 UTC Did I Say That?

ahhhgh the times confusion... what is in the regulations is right... mgs were wrong...
1800 UTC is the right one
We have about 20 people who have registered but did not upload a hotlap.

So we put up a server for them too Wink

Anyone can join>

"Buggyra 301 Games D4"

The password is: live2048

We wish you nice and fair races, have fun!

Buggyra Zero Mileage GTCup Organisation
#32 - jsrk
So i practice 1k laps for this... and you spectate me and my dad on 2nd lap ? for what ????????? are you for fkin real. seriously
Quote from jsrk :So i practice 1k laps for this... and you spectate me and my dad on 2nd lap ? for what ????????? are you for fkin real. seriously

sorry for that, really... one of you guys was on the roof in gravel and as he did not spectate - one of the admins must have mistaken, which one of you it was...
Is this Mongolian league?
-
(Chaos) DELETED by Chaos
Congratulations to the winners!

We know there are things to be polished, but we tried our best in the last two weeks preparing all of this, but I hope racing was good, some errors also happend from our side, sorry for those. I hope you had a good time racing Wink

preliminary results, sorry some people are missing, excel... Dead banana
-
(Chaos) DELETED by Chaos
Quote from jsrk :So i practice 1k laps for this... and you spectate me and my dad on 2nd lap ? for what ????????? are you for fkin real. seriously

Shit happens dude, I guess you and your Dad can keep your head high and come back for the next one Frown Thankful for drop results. Tough luck, and tough luck to myself too.

Good job everyone though, nice racing!
RIP cattilllas family
can you set up lfs remote for the next race?
Quote from Ziomek21 :can you set up lfs remote for the next race?

Yes, we now prepared this whole event in less than 3 weeks total, last week was tough, we slept in the racing center 4-6 hours a day, rest was working... So we had to keep things simple, do only necessary things we needed to make this happen.
We will for sure polish things out for the next event, like a live hotlap table on the website, LFS relay, LFS remote, maybe airio or we will finetune our own version of a insim result catcher to show nice results during the events etc. Wink Suggestions welcome Smile
Quote from Chaos :like a live hotlap table on the website, LFS relay, LFS remote, maybe airio or we will finetune our own version of a insim result catcher to show nice results during the events etc. Wink Suggestions welcome Smile

Oh all of those would be awesome! Keep the great work up!
Talk to Deko (I think he's the one) about LFS Tracker. Sure the races aren't that long but boy is it useful
-
(Chaos) DELETED by Chaos
Congratulations to the winners of round 3!

Added replay links to the 1st post calendar.
10.04.2020 – Blackwood GP (Endurance 78 laps) (replays)
03.05.2020 – Westhill National (Endurance 60 laps) (replays)
24.05.2020 – Kyoto National REV (Endurance 55 laps) (replays)

Preliminary results after R3 here:
Aston Round 4 D1 & D2 Winners
Nova where were you when I won D2 Frown
Round 4 is a thing of the past, congrats to everyone! Top level racing, full of action, very nice to watch Thumbs up

Server replays

Preliminary overall results, without dropped races:
Hi guys! Please, share with me your endurance setup on as7.
My turned out not very good. I want to compare with yours.
Thanks in advance!
Quote from Chaos :tag

Attached below, layout for upcoming event at (R04?) Rockingham ISSC Long with anti oob on final chicane (LFS has very close oob marker) and down at Turn 1.

Feel free to incorporate as needed.... or not at all Tongue

Preview :
https://imgur.com/a/zQEPypD
Attached files
RO4_ForBuggyra.lyt - 1 KB - 323 views

Buggyra Zero Mileage GT Cup - General Info
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG