The online racing simulator
#1 - Chaos
Buggyra Zero Mileage GT Cup - General Info

Meet the race drivers from Buggyra Zero Mileage Racing Team in an online racing cup. Compete with David Vršecký, Tomáš Enge and other racers on one track in a serial of racing events. All races will be live streamed with commentary by https://simbroadcasts.tv.

Sign in on the website: https://www.buggyra301.games

Prizes for the best ones:
1. Drive the Buggyra VK50 race truck (1200PS, 5500Nm) at the racetrack in Most (CZ), 10 laps + David Vršecký coaching
2. Drive the Renault Clio Cup at the racetrack in Most (CZ) + Tomáš Enge coaching
3. Drive the Can-Am Buggyra MK50 XRS at the offroad area in Milovice (CZ)
4. Passanger ride in the Buggyra DV50 race truck at the racetrack in Most (CZ) with David Vršecký
5. Test day team membership at the racetrack in Most (CZ)

Prize money:
1. 1000 EUR
2. 500 EUR
3. 250 EUR
4. 125 EUR
5. 70 EUR
6. 55 EUR

Cryptocurrency prizes:
1. 150000 BCZERO (~2100EUR)
2. 100000 BCZERO (~1400EUR)
3. 50000 BCZERO (~700EUR)
4. 20000 BCZERO (~280EUR)
5. 15000 BCZERO (~210EUR)
6. 10000 BCZERO (~140EUR)
7. 5000 BCZERO (~70EUR)
8. 5000 BCZERO (~70EUR)
9. 5000 BCZERO (~70EUR)
10. 2000 BCZERO (~28EUR)

The races will be run in LOW WIND conditions and in clear weather with the XR GTR (XRR) car.

The races will take place on the following tracks:

10.04.2020 – Blackwood GP (Endurance 78 laps) (replays)
03.05.2020 – Westhill National (Endurance 60 laps) (replays)
24.05.2020 – Kyoto National REV (Endurance 55 laps) (replays)
07.06.2020 – Aston North (Endurance 49 laps) (replays)
05.07.2020 – Rockingham ISSC Long (Endurance 66 laps) (replays)
26.07.2020 – Blackwood Historic REV (Endurance 79 laps) (replays)
16.08.2020 – Westhill International (Endurance 49 laps) (replays)
13.09.2020 – SouthCity Long (Endurance 59 laps) (replays)
04.10.2020 – Kyoto GP Long (Endurance 40 laps) (replays)
01.11.2020 – Aston Grand Touring (Endurance 35 laps) (replays)

Each of these events consists of a 20 minutes long qualification, a sprint race for 5 laps and an endurance race of ~90 minutes (various lap count). The final results of the sprint race will determine the starting grid for the endurance race - the first 10 to 19 positions, based on the last digit of the finish time of the sprint winner, will start in reversed order. If there are less than 19 racers, reversed grid will be from n-10 to n based on the last digit of the finish time of the sprint winner.

Timetable for each event, times in UTC
-------------------------
17:00 free practice
18:00 qualification
18:30 sprint race
19:00 endurance race

Complete Regulations and complete Rules

Final results, *2nd and 3rd place decided by number of won races 3 vs 6:
Where can I apply? on the site I didn't understand well :S
so if you don't have S3 participation is not a option?
Quote from MKRYDR :so if you don't have S3 participation is not a option?

There's only one rockingham race so it isn't much of a barrier for driving with S2 only, as written in the rules page Wink
Quote from MKRYDR :so if you don't have S3 participation is not a option?

there are drop results, so not making a race won't be a problem. You therefore only need a S2 license.

Quote from https://www.buggyra301.games/online-league :At the end of the season, 3 worst sprint race results and 3 worst endurance race results will be dropped (lowest point gain).

Hi Chaos
Just a question concerning the mandatory skin elements for this league -
I understand the contractual bounds and the sponsorship backing this series up, but if a driver has his/her own sponsor dedications and therefore has to run their own brand placement on the car, how can one do so with the vast amount of misplaced and oversized logos plastered over the Buggyra template?

Is it possible for us to move or resize the Buggyra logos to give space to our own sponsor logos or text? Me for example, need to run a huge "N" in white and orange for brand prominance requirement as well as several other smaller sponsor logos. How can I do this?

Am sure other teams have their own requirements or preferred skin too.

Please get back soon, cheers!

(Example of said skin and logo placements)

Quote from Chaos :
Meet the race drivers from Buggyra International Racing Team in an online racing cup. Compete with David Vršecký, Tomáš Enge and other racers on one track in a serial of racing events. All races will be live streamed with commentary by https://simbroadcasts.tv.

Complete Regulations and complete Rules

#8 - rik97
I have one question. I didn't read anything about racenumbers. We just don't use numbers and only teamtag and real name?
As mentioned above, the skinkits are understandable but are a bit drastic, teams won't have any space for their own branding and sponsors unless moving about and removing some from the kit.

I've done my best to keep all the series sponsors shown somehow, I can't do much better then this:

What does the organisor have to say about this?
Hi guys Smile

Quote from rik97 :I have one question. I didn't read anything about racenumbers. We just don't use numbers and only teamtag and real name?

Yes, only teamtag and real name...

Quote from MicroSpecV :Hi Chaos
Just a question concerning the mandatory skin elements for this league -
I understand the contractual bounds and the sponsorship backing this series up, but if a driver has his/her own sponsor dedications and therefore has to run their own brand placement on the car, how can one do so with the vast amount of misplaced and oversized logos plastered over the Buggyra template?

Is it possible for us to move or resize the Buggyra logos to give space to our own sponsor logos or text? Me for example, need to run a huge "N" in white and orange for brand prominance requirement as well as several other smaller sponsor logos. How can I do this?

Quote from rockclan :What does the organisor have to say about this?

yes, it is possible to move and resize our logos, but they all have to be somewhere and in reasonable size Wink
-
(mbutcher) DELETED by mbutcher : Chaos already answered.
I have a doubt, I signed up today yesterday I couldn't get to the PC Frown
Will I still be able to run in this race when I can only run in the next race?
Okay thanks Chaos!
Quote from joaopaulopt :I have a doubt, I signed up today yesterday I couldn't get to the PC Frown
Will I still be able to run in this race when I can only run in the next race?

at end of season we cancel worst 3 results, so its ok if you dont drive 3 events Wink
BUT be sure to sign up only for the race you can participate in, if you stay registered and don't drive, you takeup place for some one else, so let us know as soon as possible that you can't drive...
Watch out for rule 1.5.2
Quote from Chaos :at end of season we cancel worst 3 results, so its ok if you dont drive 3 events Wink
BUT be sure to sign up only for the race you can participate in, if you stay registered and don't drive, you takeup place for some one else, so let us know as soon as possible that you can't drive...
Watch out for rule 1.5.2

Ok thanks Big grin
This is no longer new to me, already participate in leagues that was just like that
What is real name?
online name first Name or Last name?

I registered with online name
Quote from RC-Maus :What is real name?
online name first Name or Last name?

I registered with online name

Your normal name, you have in your ID Uhmm

You can always edit your profile here Wink
We see a lot of people registered on our website, they have a hotlap, but they did not register for the race. So please do at the race website

or throught the race calendar
-
(rik97) DELETED by rik97
Quote from Chaos :We see a lot of people registered on our website, they have a hotlap, but they did not register for the race.

Maybe it should be added to the regulations in the Applications section for better clarity.
Quote from Flame CZE :Maybe it should be added to the regulations in the Applications section for better clarity.

done Wink
Hello racers!

Just a reminder for the race tomorrow - you must upload a hotlap until
22.00 UTC today in order to participate in Blackwood GP! (sry, correct is 23.59 UTC)

How to do a hotlap and upload it to LFS World -
https://www.buggyra301.games/news/9

and register for the Blackwood GP race at latest 2 hours before the events starts (15:00 UTC)
https://www.buggyra301.games/races

These two steps are necessary for your participation in the race!

Without these two things complete, we assume you are not driving!

Looking forward to seeing you on track!

Buggyra Zero Mileage GTCup Organisation
Preliminary hotlap chart of entered drivers in first post Wink
sorry some error... our programmer failed, so I had to whip up a worksheet...
This chart is all wrong, please have another look.... I'm 22nd on LSFW, how could I be down in 45th on this list? Some people's times are totally wrong
Yea, on it sorry....
#24 - jkat
I blame Microsoft and Bill Gates. Always causing trouble Big grin
Chaos.... Tongue

Buggyra Zero Mileage GT Cup - General Info
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG