The online racing simulator
Round (8) report topic
(12 posts, closed, started )
Round (8) report topic
let the burns go

Open till 0:00 CET
Race 2 LAP 1, T1 timestamp: 0:40:00

Report against car number 6 [6S] Fwank ( username: franky.s), he spun me (car 88) and I've lost several positions due to his stupid avoidable move. He has a lot of space on his right side and still went into my rear.
Race 2:
Lap 4 minute 4:20

Car Number: 18 NRTA.Viljakainen (aatu10) . Driver makes really stupid desperate move to take the lead of the race. Pushed my rear bumper, spun me around, never let go of gas and kept on going.
#4 - jkat
Race 2:
Lap 1 T1
#49 T.Poulsen drives wrecklesly through the corner and just after the turn he pushes me #04 to spin. No lifting whatsoever resulting me to drop last position.
Stewards will do with timestamp and affected cars. They don't need a story.

Race 2 timestamp 4:50 cars #18 and #6
#6 - rik97
Race 2 11.56 #18 and #66
Race 1
Time: 8:00
Lap: 8
Turn: 1
Cars involved: 47, 49, 44
49 moves under braking, hits me (47) causing me to lose control and slide into 44
Protest on #30 and answer to report post #4
Race 2
Turn 1
lap 1
Car #30 hit me #49 courses me to get a wrong angle in the corner, after multibel hits from others ending in #04 spinning.
Quote from gemini 95 :Stewards will do with timestamp and affected cars. They don't need a story.

If you're making a protest I think that you should be given an opportunity to explain why they deserve a penalty. I also think the person being protested should have a chance to defend themselves, but I also understand why you do it this way. I just think that the way the did it in CityLiga was great, have a day or two to submit your protest and on the Wednesday after the race (held on Monday) you would have an opportunity to discuss the incidents in Teamspeak. Quite often the stewards will have already decided what action they would take, it just gives a chance for every excuse/reason why things happened to be cleared up.
#10 - krin
Quote from thomas poulsen :Protest on #30 and answer to report post #4
Race 1
Turn 1
Car #30 hit me #49 courses me to get a wrong angle in the corner, after multibel hits from others ending in #04 spinning.

Please add a timestamp and/or lap number.
Quote from krin :Please add a timestamp and/or lap number.

Race 2*(sorry), Lap 1, Turn 1
This thread is closed

Round (8) report topic
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG