The online racing simulator
Endurance Pro's 6hr of Kyoto-Ring ANNOUNCEMENT
https://www.lfs.net/leagues/527-Endurance-Pro%27s-2020-Series-powered-by-cholover7

Hey Everyone,

And hereby I can finally announce the first round of the Endurance Pro's 2020 Series powered by cholover7.

It will take place already quite soon, and will feature a classic GT1 format on KY3 / Kyoto Ring Long using the Boothy Chicane layout.

FZR = 1* restriction + 15kg
XRR = original
FXR = original

There is no minimum for drivers, but the maximum is 4 per car. (not every driver has to drive.)

Qualifying will start 1 hour before the event is run, and will take 30 minutes of open qualiying. Every team/car is allowed to run only 1 driver per car in this qualifying. Further rulesets will be announced shortly.

The entire event, qualifying and race, will be live in broadcast by TC_Pete at Twitch:

https://www.twitch.tv/tc_pete/

To sign your team up, Post like this below this post:
#01 Team Rock Racing PRO
Car: XRR

Drivers:
Anton "krin" Ahlers
Dawid "Texas" Góźdź
Duncan "Dunc" van Dijk
Joshua "hydro18nl" Waslander

This event, if successful will turn into a more regular series. As a sort of "send-off" for the soon to be classic LFS tracks. And thus before the update which is possibly to come near the end of the year if we're lucky. Smile

Hopefully eventhough the short notice, I hope we'll have a good field of cars attending this first proper LFS Endurance event of 2020 if I am not mistaken.

Cheers,
TRR. Racing founder
Walter "cholover7" Lemmens
Attached files
KY3_BoothyChicane_NDR.lyt - 844 B - 349 views
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : bruh
Is the "two drivers minimum" rule inevitable? As an endurance junkie I really want to attend this as a single-driver entry if possible.
Possible that single-driver entries could be a thing, but not counted in the results?
Quote from michal 1279 :Is the "two drivers minimum" rule inevitable? As an endurance junkie I really want to attend this as a single-driver entry if possible.

That is a good call. I opened that up to no minimum drivers, but maximum 4 per car.

Hope it'll suit you.
Quote from mbutcher :Possible that single-driver entries could be a thing, but not counted in the results?

Of course they should be counted. It's like solo-Dakar on the bike, doing everything yourself. It deserves a classification indeedly. Big grin
Quote from rockclan :Of course they should be counted. It's like solo-Dakar on the bike, doing everything yourself. It deserves a classification indeedly. Big grin

I don't mind it myself, but I know some other team-based sim racing series that will allow single-driver entries, but they just aren't classified. Team events should be just that, a team effort, not a solo effort.
Quote from mbutcher :Team events should be just that, a team effort, not a solo effort.

Completely agree with this.
By the way, XRR is 1 second faster than FXR per lap according to KY3 WR's. What's the point of having many different cars if they are not even close equally fast?
AFAIK it'll be the Boothy Chicane layout, so the FXR will not be at as much of a disadvantage. It'll still be the slowest car though with that BoP.
1. GT1 class is more difficult for driving why not GT2/GT3?
2. Why the prizes are not for TOP 3 for example: 1-25euro ; 2-15euro ; 3-10euro?
3. Nice track you choose!

EDIT: I saw that event will start around 12:00 UTC am i right? Why not at early evening maybe around 18:00 UTC?
1.Gt3 would be too boring, even if there would be gt2 it would need to change a bit because fxr still would be a lot slower 2. I would agree to chance if there would be 20-25+ teams and somehow i doubt there will be that much.
Quote from Botswanan Salama :By the way, XRR is 1 second faster than FXR per lap according to KY3 WR's. What's the point of having many different cars if they are not even close equally fast?

FXR is easier to drive.
#53 TBA (will add later)

Drivers:
Borislav "BorislavB" Botev
Mihail "MVelikov" Velikov
Anton "ZanZi" Stratiev
I would suggest teams that are currently considering to sign-up, to do so. It's just 2 weeks before the event, and if by a certain date we don't receive enough sign-ups the event will be cancelled.
Maybe will be good if we start with short endurance races (2h-4h) to give chance of more people that want to drive alone. Other thing that i dont like it that race is at 12:00 UTC more people are outside at this time better i think will be 18UTC/20UTC for start.
#42 FERAT Motors

Drivers:
Michal "michal 1279" Málek
Jaroslav "Fast Jarda" Dohnalík
#20 (maybe we will change the number) B2R
Car: FZR

Drivers:
Ayoub "Ayoub2016" Elhannouni
Ramón "Rayman95" Hornos
#00(This will be changed later) NRT ~ Nordic Racing Team
Car: FXR

Drivers:
Sindre "bilcrossfoto" Silva
Tom "1996tomppa" Salminen
Gevin "Sandisck" Peet
Thomas "Thomaspoulsen" Poulsen
Team S1DUS will have 1 or 2 cars depending on how many of our members eventually decide to drive.
#99 LFS.HU

Drivers:
Gábor "toga" Tóth
Norbert "the_wheelman" Morvai
László "lacko86" Kovács
Driver: "Gernoff"

1st time driver and from the US so lag time may be a problem. Will attempt quali and will drop out if I cause chaos.....
#72 RP Racing Team
Drivers:
Pedro"renato.picanco"Picanco
Regis"regispicanco"Picanco
Theo"TJbr"José
(we will probably add more drivers)
#03 TehoGP
Drivers:

Johannes"yungtommyb"Sarlin

(we will probably add more drivers)