The online racing simulator
ROUND #2 REPORT TOPIC (OPEN TILL 23:15 CET)
go
Want to report driver #16 for the crash on myself #63
Quote from Bilcrossfoto :Want to report driver #16 for the crash on myself #63

more info pls race 1 or race 2 and if you have a lap or timestamp
I (#24) want to protest #63 for the incident at Race1, Lap 2, Turn 2.
Quote from mikey 1990 :more info pls race 1 or race 2 and if you have a lap or timestamp

Race 2 , Lap 6 , T1
Want to report #05 for overtaking in a Full Course Yellow Flag!

Race 1 , Lap 1 , Last Corner

Race 2, Lap 2, Turn 1.

Pushing 4 wide here wasn't really clever here imo. I don't want to report anyone in particular because multiple people were battling for advantage in T1, but Salminen closed in on the rest causing this incident to unfold. If he were to tighten his line, the majority of the aftermath between t1 and t2 could've been avoided, but also if i were to block the outside lane to keep it 3 wide, this couldve been avoided as well.
Quote from nikopdr :
Race 2, Lap 2, Turn 1.

Pushing 4 wide here wasn't really clever here imo. I don't want to report anyone in particular because multiple people were battling for advantage in T1, but Salminen closed in on the rest causing this incident to unfold. If he were to tighten his line, the majority of the aftermath between t1 and t2 could've been avoided, but also if i were to block the outside lane to keep it 3 wide, this couldve been avoided as well.

I actually tought we were still 3 wide and just tried to close the cap a little so i could still keep T1 flat. Didnt look to the side tho but even tho i would have looked i think i still would have not seen the 4th car there. Sorry about this and luckily people learn from their mistakes Smile
Quote from Dutchiejr :I (#24) want to protest #63 for the incident at Race1, Lap 2, Turn 2.

the stewards decieded that it was a racing accident
Quote from Bilcrossfoto :Want to report #05 for overtaking in a Full Course Yellow Flag!

Race 1 , Lap 1 , Last Corner

the race director (me) had a wrong bind button pressed so no futher action
Quote from Bilcrossfoto :Want to report driver #16 for the crash on myself #63

the stewards decieded it was an racing accident
I want to have an incident looked into. The incident between me (#22) and driver 88. Race 2, lap 1, chicane exit.
Quote from nikopdr :
Race 2, Lap 2, Turn 1.

Stewards decision on the incident in Lap2, T1 of Race 2, is as follows:
Driver 44 (NRT T.Salminen) Receives a warning and a penalty point on his license, due to poor spacial awareness. This caused an incident involving 8 different drivers.
Quote from truckloader :I want to have an incident looked into. The incident between me (#22) and driver 88. Race 2, lap 1, chicane exit.

the protest cant be reviewed any more because of the topic closed at 23:15 cet and the time that you posted the protest is 23:56 its 41 min over the closing time off the topic
This thread is closed

ROUND #2 REPORT TOPIC (OPEN TILL 23:15 CET)
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG