The online racing simulator
[cancelled] Nations World League Season 3 Schedule
  1. 10 Feb 2018 - XF GTR (XFR) @ South City Town reversed (SO5r) - 24 lap time trail + 24 lap race
  2. 24 Feb 2018 - XR GT Turbo (XRT) @ Rockingham Oval (RO3) - 100 lap race
  3. 10 Mar 2018 - XF GTI (XFG) @ Westhill National (WE1) - 12 lap race + 12 lap race + 12 lap race
  4. 24 Mar 2018 - RB4 GT (RB4) @ Fern Bay Rallycross Green reversed (FE6r) - rallycross event (6 lap heat races + 10 lap semi-final and final races)
  5. 07 Apr 2018 - FZ 50 (FZ5) @ Blackwood Historic reversed (BL2r) - 51 lap race
  6. 21 Apr 2018 - UF GTR (UFR) @ Blackwood Car Park (BL4) - head-to-head event (1 lap heat races + 2 lap semi-final and final races)
  7. 05 May 2018 - XR GT (XRG) @ Aston Cadet (AS1) - 33 lap race + 33 lap race
  8. 19 May 2018 - FZ GTR (FZR) @ Fern Bay Gold reversed (FE3r) - 2 hour race
until 19:50UTC qualifying via tracker/airio
20:00UTC start of the first race
The times will be moved 1 hour according to the introduction of daylight saving time in central Europe from round 5 onward.
Quote from TFalke55 :Blackwood Car Park (BL3)

Car park is BL4 these days. Changing track abreviations really confuses people,hopefully devs wont do that anymore in future track updates...
Thanks for pointing out Rony, getting mixed up in all the updates. Tongue

I updated the race distances to about 70 minutes.
The start of the league is postponed by a fortnight due to low sign-up numbers.
I guess nobody is signing up because "nobody is signing up"
Have you done enough promoting?
It's LFS, really hard to make a competitive series with a lot of drivers.
Maybe I can say it honestly: In my opinion, there is none of interesting combos. And this is international, people expects top tier opponents. Top Tier? Excluding few, they are all gone to other racing sims.
Quote from Zaabis :I guess nobody is signing up because "nobody is signing up"
Have you done enough promoting?

Maybe I have not done enough, but there are not that many places left to do advertising, basically it is here and Facebook and maybe RaceDepartment, since many teams with forums are no longer in LFS. I try to do more for until
Quote from Dennis93 :It's LFS, really hard to make a competitive series with a lot of drivers.

Yes I wanted to try it one more time to get a league started with a good number of drivers.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Maybe I can say it honestly: In my opinion, there is none of interesting combos. And this is international, people expects top tier opponents. Top Tier? Excluding few, they are all gone to other racing sims.

I don't know. I picked the combos after all because I thought they are appropriate and fun with a decent number of drivers. I'm not sure about the top tier point, the international bit of the league is more a gimmick of the league concept. After all any league promoted here is international in a way as English is the lowest common denominator.
#9 - lucaf
For me most combos are ok. I wonder how much the skin rule is dropping participants (at least it has a negative effect on my interest rate, though I haven't yet given a no-go for it).
Quote from lucaf :For me most combos are ok. I wonder how much the skin rule is dropping participants (at least it has a negative effect on my interest rate, though I haven't yet given a no-go for it).

Skins are only optional, as the usage only give a single bonus point for the driver using it and one bonus point for every driver of the nation for the national score. If you don't have a national skin you can still race and still score points for yourself and for the nation you are representing.
Ok thank for the information!
Thank you for everyone who signed-up and helped, sadly the league will not take place as the number of participants did not pick up.
That's sad - probably there were around 20 potential drivers monitoring the thread and waiting for at least 10 to sign up before they think it's worth it...
Nations racing is still an interesting format,especially attractive now at the olympics time,where many watch them and think how they could represent their nation.

[cancelled] Nations World League Season 3 Schedule
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG