(42 posts, started )
Quote from TottiTDI :Hi!
This is my settings on XRT.
I think is very good for drifting.
please vote it!!
Thanks

nice one
hi man..

tested ur setup u posted and i liked it..
keep it up.
Here's my main drifting set.

I'd like to hear whatever you have to say about it

Edit:
I'll work on making sets suited to particular courses, starting with SO. They will be posted in the drift setups thread.

Thank you for trying the sets, and thank you for the feedback
Attached files
XRT_mdz.set - 132 B - 3888 views
Quote from chukidori :where do you put the file?

i know LFS folder -- data -- settings

but where in the settings folder?

if u still dont no u go to lfs-data-setup's an put it in there but the setup name has to be changed to XRT_puturownhere
#30 - Zay
Hello fellow canuck
Before you make a post here on the forums, please look to see if you are bumping an old thread that has long been forgotten about.
Welcome to S2!
your setups are great...but im cant handle it on the corner...someone can teach me out how to control throttle when in corner?
Thanks
Thanks man!
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :This is the set I am trying to develop.
Please comment Smile

It matches my style really well for the moment Big grin

the setup is legit suspension and gear ratios are just perfect only thing i need to change on this setup is the tyre camber based on what layout play nice job thanks for sharing ... i been asking on servers with 25 peple in it and nobody could ores N select SS on my name -.- ayy
english?
Quote from Franky.S :english?

Dude you really trying to make funny jokes about my English writing ? I was so excited when I found this .. I could barely write full sentences and I did not check my own post before I posted it Big grin (R.I.P) / Rest in peperoni Italian **** :*
Fwank isn't in Italy I don't think. I believe he lives in Scotland but i might be wrong.
Quote from KingFish :your setups are great...but im cant handle it on the corner...someone can teach me out how to control throttle when in corner?

I'm assuming you have pedals here, because there's no way to do this with an on/off button, as with a mouse or non-analog controller.

It's fairly simple in theory, but will take practise to master. There's a 'sweet spot' somewhere between full-power (spin around) and not enough power (slide to a stop, or straighten up). Once you find it you can then start to control how your car moves by small increases to turn the nose in more, or small decreases to widen your turning circle.

It one of those things that can be quite tricky to learn because it's a feeling, like balancing a bike, but once it 'clicks' you'll wonder what was so difficult. Good luck Smile
its perfect thanks its help me alot im very good at drifting!! Big grin
How does it help if you can't drive the XRT in the demo?
-
(lucaf) DELETED by lucaf
2019 drift set
I think this is a good starting point, but you'll def need to make adjustments based on the course you're driving on.
Attached files
XRT_^7hot^5boi.set - 132 B - 1071 views
哈哈

XRT Turbo Drift Setup
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG