The online racing simulator
eMOTORSPORTS SM 2017
(13 posts, closed, started )
eMOTORSPORTS SM 2017
Hello my Finnish friends:

eMotorsports SM2017 starts 10.4. It is run by IeMA (under FIA so it's official!) Price pool is 25000 euros (20000 in cash and 5000 in products). Only for Finnish citizens. Join us now! http://iema.fi/
Any tips how to get finnish citizenship? Confused
Shame it's only Finnish. Good luck to the Finns!
Interesting, I wonder who fits the bill though...
#5 - lucaf
Wow, so cool. This will be good thing for LFS
Too bad this thing is finnished for most of us before it even started... Will watch anyway.
the skill tier would end up too high for me. Look at that prize pool, some people could call it as enormous!
#8 - Racon
The price pool is enormous, I know! We got many sponsors for this. There are gonna be tough drivers. But everyone can join, including me (I actually suck).

All races will be streamed in Ruutu.fi and Moottoriurheilu.tv. One race in July 10th will go live on tv channel Nelonen!

Every driver could have the opportunity to join our sponsors' events fully paid for the costs. Lots of possibilities. We are gonna make eMotorsports as high as famous eSport games are. Everyone who joins will be a star. Wink

Got interested?

If you are a Finn, you have chance to join SM2017 in LFS!

Circuit.fi and IeMA.fi are running an official series under Finnish Autosports Association AKK.

Winner of the series will get 10 000 euros!
Winner of a race will get 200 euros!

Lots of more wins!

Join us and get your finnish friends with.

Starts 10.4. and lasts for 12 races raced every 3 weeks.

www.iema.fi
www.circuit.fi

Joining the races is simple. Just join as IeMA member and send email to pasi.ojanen@iema.fi or kai.puro@circuit.fi (that's me!).
Quote from michal 1279 :Too bad this thing is finnished for most of us before it even started... Will watch anyway.

Hehe we could get English commentators for you to watch and enjoy Smile

Probably next year we might be open for everybody. I hope Big grin
Quote from lucaf :Wow, so cool. This will be good thing for LFS

U got to join too. And UM21, why hesitate? Take it as a challenge. Smile
Quote from pantiainen :U got to join too. And UM21, why hesitate? Take it as a challenge. Smile

Nah, I do not use wheel. I put my team mate instead to join. Tongue

EDIT: I would, but it won't fit in my room where I live
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Nah, I do not use wheel. I put my team mate instead to join. Tongue

EDIT: I would, but it won't fit in my room where I live

Hehe, You can use mouse or keyboard as well Tongue
This thread is closed

eMOTORSPORTS SM 2017
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG