The online racing simulator
CL24.2 : FXO+XRT@BL1 - 27/02/2017
Round 2 :: February 27th, 2017

Track: Blackwood GP Track [BL1]
Cars: FXO [3% + 10kg] and XRT

Qualifying Mode: 10 minutes 1-shot
Race: 72 laps incl. 2 mandatory pit stops w/ a minimum stationary time of 15s

Qualifying

Each driver will have one attempts to achieve the fastest possible lap time. The attempt is charged once the driver has left the pit lane. You must jump to the pits or spectate after completing your first timed lap. When leaving pit lane, all drivers are asked to keep as far left as possible and also to not cross the pit exit blend line. We expect everyone to behave and not trip over each other. All drivers are asked to leave adequate gaps to those in front of them before going on a hot lap, it's within every drivers own responsibility to do so.

Should a driver receive a penalty during qualifying, receiving a DT for speeding in pit lane for example, he must serve that penalty as soon as possible! Penalties which aren't served will lead to the drive in question being moved to the back of the grid!

After the time has elapsed and the last attempt has been either completed or aborted, all drivers are asked to park there car in pit lane and to not enter the track itself!

Race

Just like in the first ever CL event in the year 1831, there will be a laglap before the actual start of the race. As always, please act with caution during the first few corners and laps. Overly optimistic or poorly executed maneuvers aren't acceptable.

During the race, there will be two mandatory pit stops with a total minimum stationary time of 15 seconds across both. These pit stops can be made at any point during the race except for the last lap. Whether any work is done to the car during this stop, is up to the drivers.

Additional Information

Everyone is asked to respect the rules on chatting. During all sessions, chat is always automatically closed unless the race administrator opens it.
correction: 72 laps* Smile
also: is it 10 or 15 seconds of required stationary time for each stop?
Quote from Deutschland2007 :- Race: 27 laps incl. 2 mandatory pit stops w/ a minimum stationary time of 10s
- During the race, there will be two mandatory pit stops with a total minimum stationary time of 15 seconds across both.

Quote from MandulAA :correction: 72 laps* Smile
also: is it 10 or 15 seconds of required stationary time for each stop?

it's 15 seconds Wink
not for each stop, one could be 10 and the other could be 5, the total is 15 seconds
Ups... Yes, you're right. Should've read the question more carefully.
#8 - n3ox
yesterdays livestream:

Start of qualifying: 9m00s
Start of race: 24m50s
#9 - lucaf
Thanks for nice race. Great to attend a race where so high quality level.

Someone may noticed I did some 3-4 grass excursion, I still drive with mouse oTaped Shut and that mouse sometimes decides to go mad, usually randomly once per 1-2 days, but for some reason did 3-4 times during that race. I'm happy I didn't do harm to others with that.

CL24.2 : FXO+XRT@BL1 - 27/02/2017
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG