The online racing simulator
Drivers DoP lobby
Still looking for a drive if anyone has space, usually drive as [TC-R] S.Corson/Sam
Uhm, I've just gotten S2, and doing laps in the BC server. Only a dozen laps completed in the FZR and did a edit : 1:49.2. Not sure if anyone wants me, just putting it out there Rofl

Timezone : GMT +8 Prefer to be either 3pm - 6pm or 9pm - 12 am

Cheers
Something went wrong with the lapcounts at LFS Remote.
They're about 10 laps lower than 'Live host progress' lapcounts, the positions are also wrong.
it looks like on the "live progress" it did not update the laps after rejoin.
-BC-Nirma has 36 laps on "live progress" and 68 laps in remote (in tracker too)
There are missing 13 laps for every team. Positions shoudn't have changed.

That was my fault. I restarted the tracker and did not realise that it would do a /setlap in the moment of connect. There's a checkbox to prevent this behavior, but I didn't checked this. So all of us have driven 13 laps more then shown by LfS.
At the end of the race we will add them to the final result.
#7 - jkat
I think we lost 1 more lap than most of the teams. And I don't mean the penalty lap which was caused by a collision with dreamboy.
Also I think LLm lost one lap more.
Positions are also messed up
Attached images
Live from LFSW.jpg
Yes, I got it, I'm looking after it at the moment...
I hope it is fixed now.
Looks like fixed, thank you Smile
almost
Attached images
diff.jpg
WCL Team: J.A.Katila
Little lag and drive to gravel .. he pit .. join to race, but wrong setup .. pit again and change setup .. join to race and all drived laps starts from zero .. :O
.. fix that in race time ?
BC Klaus Adam is driving, After his run, he will look.
Sorry to eX.R mathi for the situation on SC2's chicane, didn't mean to do that :/
The tracker is messed up when you leave the grid and rejoin more than once in a few moments.
I'm not sure wheter WCL is in the right position now. They may have one lap too much at the moment. We are watching at the replays to get clear of that.
All good luck for the night Smile
After 13 Hours the nightsession runs. Three teams lost, In front five teams less than 1 lap separated from each other. Very exciting
Some pretty bad lag issues about an hour or two ago... only 3 teams left who haven't had a penalty lap (or two, or three). I think the lead has been lost 3 times due to a timeout by someone
Yeah, it seems really to be the case that this race plays tricks on the connection side. It is rather incredible how much we have seen. However on iRacing (Daytona 24h) it must way worse, from what I've heard ... anyways:

Good morning! Isn't it a wonderful time to get into the car? Zzzz
Here at the -[BC]- central we had also bad luck with internet connection. We have a connection via cable wich work over months without problems or disconnects. Today it went off two times. Thats incredible... Frown
We never had those problems the last years. Well we used classic DSL in the past.
What do you mean "-[BC]- central"? Are a lot of you (all of you?) in the same location? Does that mean it wasn't the server having an issue?
probally like this.. -BC- Central inside:

outside:

Quote from pik_d :What do you mean "-[BC]- central"? Are a lot of you (all of you?) in the same location? Does that mean it wasn't the server having an issue?

The -[BC]- guys used to meet up for the DoP 24hrs to compete in it from one place in the past. So I guess they are (partially) doing it again?
Quote from TFalke55 :Yeah, it seems really to be the case that this race plays tricks on the connection side. It is rather incredible how much we have seen. However on iRacing (Daytona 24h) it must way worse, from what I've heard ... anyways:

Good morning! Isn't it a wonderful time to get into the car? Zzzz

yeah its pretty shit, twice the servers for us alomsot went down, insane lag and multiple people timing out. lucky we didnt ^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG