The online racing simulator
DoP 24h - SignIn open now
It's time to get things ready for the next endurance race in January 2017.
Feel free to sign in yourself and your team directly using our SignIn-Server (DoP - SignIn), which is found ingame by LfS.

If you're not familiar with the process you may get more information about sign in options here: LfS-Forum

You can get further information about teams and drivers participating this event at BurnoutCrew.net

Keep an eye on further information!
#2 - pik_d
The Insim seems down
Yes the Insim Tool from Klaus is down.
It would tell him at the latest on Monday morning.
The tool is back again...
Like last year there seems to be a strange issue with the database connection I can't sort out at the moment :-(
I'll have an eye on it as soon as possible.
Looks like it is down again.
Yes it was, but it's back again...
Looks like it's down again.
Oh yes, after Server-Reboot I've forgotten to start it again! Thank's for the information.
Seems to be down again as the InSim doesn't pop up.
Can anyone add a manual entry for me? Insim still down.
InSim is back.

If you don't feel comfortable with the tool, you may send me a PM with the following data:

Team-Name: .....
LfS-World-Name: .....
Ingame-Name: .....

Example:
Team-Name: -[BC]- Fanatics
LfS-World-Name: KlausAdam
Ingame-Name: -[BC]- KlausAdam

If you want coloured names, you may simply use the colour-values from LfS:
Team-Name: ^4-[BC]- ^7Fanatics
Ingame-Name: ^4-[BC]- ^7KlausAdam

Remember the total length of your Ingame-Name can't be greater than 23 characters. This is the maximum LfS can handle!
great Thumbs up
I got into the server and added the team, my teammates should add themselves soon, and as I will be out of country for the next 2 weeks about, if a skin, number, or car is needed please direct inquiry on those matters to ImudilaSkyline or Excellent15
There are no requirements for the skin or number.
The car (FXR, XRR, FZR) will be finally choosen with the first lap of your team in the qualify session.
#15 - jkat
Insim seems to be down ones again
Sorry, it will soon run again.
Yes, it's back again.

I've seen a driver joining the server and starting driving and the tool shutted down for no reason. When I join the server and do some fancy things the tool stays active all the time. So I've no clue what's going on at the moment.
I think insim is down again, cause my qual lap hasn´t been registered and I drove it about 1 hour ago...
Insim for sign in and qualify are different. But you're right, for qualify it was down, but is back again.
Or is it? just did PB and i see it wasn't counted. Now it shows i made 6 laps in total (was 5 before coming to server). So it counted outlap but not inlap?..
I guess that means your lap was so fast it broke
Quote from Excellent15 :Or is it? just did PB and i see it wasn't counted. Now it shows i made 6 laps in total (was 5 before coming to server). So it counted outlap but not inlap?..

Looks like you've found a way to kill the quali-insim Big grin It stopped again while you were driving. But your PB was tracked. So there's not much to worry about from you sight.
I'll have a look to make it more stable this morning...
Quote from KlausAdam :InSim is back.

If you don't feel comfortable with the tool, you may send me a PM with the following data:

Team-Name: .....
LfS-World-Name: .....
Ingame-Name: .....

Example:
Team-Name: -[BC]- Fanatics
Ingame-Name: -[BC]- KlausAdam

If you want coloured names, you may simply use the colour-values from LfS:
Team-Name: ^4-[BC]- ^7Fanatics
Ingame-Name: ^4-[BC]- ^7KlausAdam

Remember the total length of your Ingame-Name can't be greater than 23 characters. This is the maximum LfS can handle!

Could you add Jürgen to our line-up? We had some randomers joining so I closed the team for now. Not sure if he is back in time.

LFS-World-Name: jueweb
Ingame-Name: ^0H^1o^3R ^7jueweb

Hopefully you wanted him to be added to "^0Heros ^1of ^3Racing". That is what I did Smile
Quote from KlausAdam :Hopefully you wanted him to be added to "^0Heros ^1of ^3Racing". That is what I did Smile

yes, thank you Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG