The online racing simulator
Lowers LFS price for Brazilians
(31 posts, closed, started )
Wait.. I'm not sure what are common prices in Brazil, but here at EU any other car game with regular price (not "abandonware" rehashed for GOG.com or Steam 1e456% sale) has yearly subscriptions way over 36 pounds... And 36 pounds is total price for S1+S2+S3. So it's like you already have "cheaper" price for LFS, just buy S1 at first. It's like extended demo.

Besides that most of these players know what is LFS doing, and how well. If they still think this is not enough to reward three guys with 12 British pounds (and mind you, it's not like they see 12 from 12, they have also to pay some maintenance fees and taxes), then get lost out of here. Where I live 12 pounds is price for cinema tickets, when I go to cinema with daughter (so one ticket is with kid-sale). 2 hours of cinema, or years of LFS S1? ... if in Brazil 12 pounds is worth of 100h of cinema... still, on the other side is art of state car racing simulation. Is it that much to ask?

Nope, it is not. You can't really justify this.
Quote from Ped7g :Wait.. I'm not sure what are common prices in Brazil, but here at EU any other car game with regular price (not "abandonware" rehashed for GOG.com or Steam 1e456% sale) has yearly subscriptions way over 36 pounds... And 36 pounds is total price for S1+S2+S3. So it's like you already have "cheaper" price for LFS, just buy S1 at first. It's like extended demo.

Besides that most of these players know what is LFS doing, and how well. If they still think this is not enough to reward three guys with 12 British pounds (and mind you, it's not like they see 12 from 12, they have also to pay some maintenance fees and taxes), then get lost out of here. Where I live 12 pounds is price for cinema tickets, when I go to cinema with daughter (so one ticket is with kid-sale). 2 hours of cinema, or years of LFS S1? ... if in Brazil 12 pounds is worth of 100h of cinema... still, on the other side is art of state car racing simulation. Is it that much to ask?

Nope, it is not. You can't really justify this.

I play a long time on cracked and i know what cracked user need is just XRT and AU1 thats all about they don't use any other car or track but they propably think i need to pay £36 but olny £12 for this!
LFS price is not low for us, for comparison only, our minimum wage is £220 per month. When my father bought LFS to me in 2007, the price was way higher to us, since our minimum wage was £85. More than 60% of our population earns less than £300 per month.

BUT the major part who plays LFS can pay for the game, they just don't want to pay.
-
(dustup) DELETED by dustup
Be patient Brazil. Scawen is first going to decide on how to price LFS for all of the many many countries which are poorer than Brazil. I'm sure you understand.
Yes.. Lets wait and see when someone from Moldova comes here and start complaining, they get 2.5x times less salary there then in Brazil and makes it the poorest country of Europe. Damn Brazilian high rollers!
This thread is closed

Lowers LFS price for Brazilians
(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG