The online racing simulator
Round 4 - FZ 50 @ Kyoto Ring Oval reversed
Round 4 of 6 :: January 30th, 2016

Track Layout: Kyoto Ring Oval reversed [KY1r]
Car(s) used: FZ 50 [FZ5]

Qualifying: 15 minutes
Race: 57 laps

Qualifying (18:00 UTC)

Traditionally oval races are dealt with a single-car qualifying. However NASCAR used an open format last season, so I think we can live with one for this race aswell: Each and every driver may drive as many laps as he/she likes within the 15 minute window. A driver use Shift-S/-P anytime he likes and as often as he wishes.

Race (18:20 UTC) for 6x points

The starting line-up for the rae is based on the results of the qualifying session. The race itself is started by a standing start on the regular starting line-up. There will be no safety car periodes or things like that, so be careful, a mistake probably ruins your race. Wink Also, the race probably will be a bit shorter then the others, but still will give the regular amount of points.
Quote from Flame CZE :Uhmm

I guess without a Type 40 that is impracticable. I changed the date to next Saturday instead.Dead banana
Password is sent, if someone does not have it, please notify me.
Since I was asked: There is no Safety Car installed in this season, moreover Teamspeak is not a required.
Qualifying results
Attached images
NWL_R4_Q_liveresult.jpg
Race results

DNF:
DAS T.Höfer (Lap 5)
LV1 M.Zandmanis (Lap 4)
LV2 Jeremy (Lap 4)
LTU L.Matonis (Lap 3)
Attached images
NWL_R4_R_liveresult.jpg
Championship after Round 4
Attached images
StandingsRound4.png
Bulgaria with less points is ahead of UK with more points... Big grin And title says standings after round 3.
Deko's teachings I sense in the german one... Big grin
gnarf...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG