The online racing simulator
Quote from N I K I :Where is Dave cargame? I'm sure he'd enjoy doing this too.

Missed this topic/comment, I am here.. But I have no idea at this point, I think I can drop by when needed/invited? 24 hours is a long time. Participated myself in 24 and 16 hour races in the past and it fcks up your biorhythm pretty badly Tongue

But hey it's fun though ... Sometimes Taped Shut Wink
Hi:

My team has already signed and we have a couple of questions.

In the OP post it's written this:

Quote :Disconnect / Re-joins
There're many reasons for disconnects and we don't whant to distroy a race of fun for you. So, reconnects will be allowed. Of course you're losing a lap in lap-counter. That's it.
After reconnect you have to act carefully with blue flags. Admins may punish you for ignoring a blue flag caused by a faster/leading team. Others may be ignored. Unfortunetly there is no way to prevent LfS programmaticly from showing the blue flags. So it's up to you, to fit the rules of racing...

I suppose that this only affects to network issues, i mean, if you you have a roll with your car then your race is over, you can't disconnect and rejoin to the race losing 1 lap, no?

The second one it's about the dorsal number, is it necessary or no? If it is, should we use a determinated template or is a free choice?
You may reconnect at any time - no matter what reason - but you will loose the current lap and get an additional penalty of one lap.

I think we don't have a number plate this year and it is not necessary to use one either. The tracker and the stream-software are simply using the team names. The only thing where you could have problems to identify a team is LfS-Remote. So when every team member is using the same team tag, that's still no real big problem...
Thanks for the answers Thumbs up
At that point maybe good to remind about this:
Quote :* please, take care of your common team tag. That’s important!

We have not signed up yet because teamname is uncertain, is it possible to rename team?
Quote from Gutholz :At that point maybe good to remind about this:

We have not signed up yet because teamname is uncertain, is it possible to rename team?

Pete was able to change our team from "[TC] Racing 1" to "[TC] Racing & Friends" so it's not a problem.
perfect, thanks.
what is the driver limit a team can use during the race
rili 6?
Maximum is six drivers.
But this is not a very strong limit. You may also use seven if you like. Simply think about you were with 10 drivers in one room. You could change drivers as often as you want. As long as you're using a single LfS licence we could not check who was driving at a certain moment.

But I would think about splitting the team in two, so everyone has little longer to drive. We do endurance racing and not a relay race where each one drives a single stint Big grin
we are just driving for fun and want to give everyone a chance in the team to drive a little and not give some driver 6-8 hours Smile
Ok, no problem...

General Conditions 24hours Aston Grand Touring [AS6r], Jan 23th 2016'
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG