The online racing simulator
Season 2 Sign-Ups
The Nations World League is a competiton of national teams. These national teams shall sign-up here.
  1. A national team consists of at least two (2) and at most five (5) drivers from the same nation, who showed their interest in racing by posting in the drivers gathering.
  2. If a nation exceeds the five drivers limit, the nation may be represented by a second team. Interchanges of drivers between the teams are not permitted. Once a driver has driven for a national team he/she must stick to it, however drivers may be (re-)moved freely until they have started in a NWL session.
    2A The teams may be named after regions of the very nation. Example: 2 Teams from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland may be called United Kingdom 1 & United Kingdom 2 or England & Scotland
    2B Should a nation with multiple national teams be represented by just one driver per team at a race event, the combined result of the drivers will be scored towards the team with more championship points.
  3. If only one driver of a nation posted in the drivers gathering, drivers from geographic regions, i.e. neighboring nations, may team up. Example: one driver from each Sweden, Norway and Denmark signs up, these drivers may team up to form a team Scandinavia.
    3A Drivers without national teams might be asked if he/she likes to start for a mixed team (code: XXZ).
  4. National teams shall use the following form to sign-up in this thread:
    Nation: -Nation name (in English)- / -Nation name (in nation's official language)- / -3 letter country code-
    Nation drivers:
    -Name- / -LFSW username- (Nation Manager)
    -Name- / -LFSW username-
    -Name- / -LFSW username-
    -Name- / -LFSW username-
    -Name- / -LFSW username-

Lithuania / Lietuva / LTU (Laurynas Matonis / prOmo_LTU)
Bulgaria / България / BGR (Venelin Venelinov / ventspils_619 )
Nation: Lithuania / Lietuva / LTU
Nation drivers:
Laurynas Matonis / prOmo_LTU (Nation Prime Minister)
Tadas Gedminas / Alianto
Giedrius Orla / Derbis1990
Skrajūns Drambliox / jurisltu
TBA
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Laurynas Matonis / prOmo_LTU (Nation Prime Minister)

Poor Algirdas Butkevičius. It was originally intended that you recruit your drivers from the Drivers Gathering. Tongue Well so much for that.
Quote from TFalke55 :
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Laurynas Matonis / prOmo_LTU (Nation Prime Minister)

Poor Algirdas Butkevičius. It was originally intended that you recruit your drivers from the Drivers Gathering. Tongue Well so much for that.

Well, we did our own drivers gathering in our skype chat, that we have for ages, where most of lithuanian lfs'ers are and it would have been funny for everyone to go and post there. I hope it's ok.
No worries it is ok. Wink
Nation: Bulgaria / България / BGR
Nation drivers:
Venelin Venelinov / ventspils_619 (Nation Manager)
Mihail Velikov / MVelikov
Viktor Paskov / roflowl
Borislav Botev / BorislavB
Nation: Germany-Austria-Switzerland / Deutschland-Österreich-Schweiz / DAS
Nation drivers:
Matthias Pipelka / woidviadla (Nation Manager)
Timo Höfer / Timo1992
Quote from woidviadla :(There are no more austrian's yet, but maybe some will read that, and are interested in - PM to me. Or i can join in german team, if it's available.)

Maybe you take a look at the CL-Forum there are a few Austrians (also a Swiss with whom an D-A-CH) would be thinkable.
Nation: Latvia 1 / Latvija / LV1
Nation drivers:
A.Rozitis / Zaabis (Nation Manager)
M.Zandmanis / MarcisZ
A.Laipnieks / Laipnieks
M.Linde / Sn1p
Rony / Eclipsed
Nation: Latvia 2 / Latvija / LV2
Nation drivers:
N.Varna / PromiLe(Nation Manager)
Going to be 1st / brave
Pfortnoks / Pfortnoks
Kestutis / packmanR
The Zaabis Team Shall be Latvia 1 (LV1), the PromiLe team shall be Latvia 2 (LV2).

@ woidviadla: you need a three latter code. Timo suggested earlier DAS when we were on the Server.
Quote from ventspils_619 :Nation: Bulgaria / България / BGR
Nation drivers:
Venelin Venelinov / ventspils_619 (Nation Manager)
Mihail Velikov / MVelikov
Viktor Paskov / roflowl
Borislav Botev / BorislavB

Added Borislav.
#13 - shew
Quote from PromiLe :Nation: Latvia 2 / Latvija / LV2
Nation drivers:
N.Varna / PromiLe(Nation Manager)
Going to be 1st / brave
Pfortnoks / Pfortnoks
Kestutis / packmanR

i replace Kestutis / packmanR for K.Gašpuitis / shew