The online racing simulator
If anyone needs a driver. Im experienced. Entered & drove 16hr. ex Team manager.

I would like to race. drop me a line.

Thanks
Quote from dragon66 :If anyone is short a driver I am happy to race for you guys, I've already done two long races, 24h of le-mans in rFactor and a 16h race in LFS

Quote from anttt69 :If anyone needs a driver. Im experienced. Entered & drove 16hr. ex Team manager.

I would like to race. drop me a line.

Thanks

Wouldn't that be a pair for 8h? Wink
True that, anttt69, mind shooting a pm if you can becuase for some reason I cannot do that
He switched personal messages off.
...or never turned them on - since new website everyone has this setting to off by default.
Ah, OK..
#32 - n3ox
Official practice race on wednesday 9th December : beginning 20:00 CET with a 15 Minute qualifying, after that a 2 h race. We also will perform the start for each class seperated, like we will in the actual race.
#33 - n3ox
This is the starting procedure:

The TBO class start as usual with the starting light. But the GTI class will not start with the starting lights. Around the time, the TBO class is through the first chicane, the GTI class will start with signal through the chat by the admin, which will look like this:

READY!
GREENFLAG!

The GTI class is allowed start after "GREENFLAG!".
Update: Rules D2.1; D4; D5; E1 andl E2 will not be enforced.
#35 - n3ox
We offer you a separate channel in the Cityliga Teamspeak:

pw: cityliga

Just PM me and i will create a channel for your team. Teamspeak is not mandatory but maybe helpfull for fast contact to us, the admins Wink
#36 - n3ox
bcause of a server restart it loaded the default cfg, now everything should be back again to 8h setup, sorry for the inconvinience
Glad the event is go after all! I hope i'll be able to join for some comms shenanigans. Beer possibly included. Tongue
#38 - n3ox
Only 11 hours left in the Qualifying!

And remember, if you like to change the class or car last minute, you have to do so until 23:00 CET. After that, no more sign ups or sign up changes are possible.
I hope I'll get a chance to set a lap...
#40 - n3ox
After checking the replays, this is the official starting order for saturday:

1. FXO iNf!N!tY*SkillS
2. FXO World Class Lions The Challengers
3. FXO Gugelhupf 1
4. XRT [TC] Racing 1
5. FXO Race Green Autosports
6. FXO Absolute Beginners Racing
7. XRT Team Admin
8. XRT Mushroom racing team
9. FXO Mushroom Walking Team
10. XRT eXtrem Racing
11. XRT [TC] Racing 2
12. XRT Genuine Racing

13. XFG Happy Kwanzaa
14. XRG acex motorsport
15. XFG World Class Lions The Diehards
16. XFG Heroes of Racing GTi
17. XRG N/A Motorsport
18. XRG Crucial Velocity Racing
19. XRG Cola Moonstruck Rhinos
20. XFG DrunkDrivers

Full list with times: http://cl.ronaldg.net/utility/CL8-Hours/overview.php
#41 - n3ox
I added a compact briefing with the most important information for the race. But be sure and take a look in the rules too.

Also i add the skinpack with all the provided skins (main post). If new skins will be posted, the pack will be updated Wink
Will there be a livestream?
#43 - n3ox
doh...
This is how you screw up top5 position...

Still managed to find decent pace with this cast all over my ankle Big grin
Attached images
12387979_1092428764131446_1879421104_n.jpg
#47 - troy
Thats what you call dedication, good stuff Big grin
And all that for nothing as you can see one post above his post.
After that misshap,motivation lost and I flipped another 2 times in exactly same place,both times car got back to wheels unlike in original incident.

We started with good hopes,top5 was a realistic target,due different pit strategy of XRTs,probably we would miss out podium finish,but we'll never know. A bit deprimating to waste a race like I did today...
good race
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG