The online racing simulator
CL21 Debriefing
(7 posts, closed, started )
CL21 Debriefing
Two races remain until the season's end. Is it too early trying to take a look back? I don't think so. And even though this season has been quite quiet, maybe one did not want to state upset or enthusiasm, weakness or strength, slowness or speediness, so this might be your chance to get involved and improve the CityLiga.

Your (explained) critics are very much welcome and will, based on experience be recognised and internally discussed in many many posts! Wink

http://cityliga.de/index.php/en/forum/cl21/719-cl21-nachbesprechung-debriefing
When will be next season? Big grin
February 2016
i think this league makes lfs still live
Quoted from the CityLiga website.
Quote from MousemanLV :CityLiga is the only league at the moment which provides enough players to have great racing. There is no doubt that the way things are organized here shows a good example on how league racing should be ran. Starting from the sign ups, ending with how results are put together and how easily and quickly you can access them is just awesome.
I only participated in the TBO race (which was the very first round of CL 21). Had great fun and I have nothing negative to mention from my little experience.

I believe one of the reasons why CityLiga is a rather friendly league for newcomers as well as to more experienced drivers is because the people who participate are not particularly aggressive (no I am not talking about people who still might have issues with general car control and/or understanding how clean racing works). There are many, many racers in LFS who are fast but clearly drive like absolute crap when they are competing (please god don't let such people drive here).

In my opinion everything is spot on from the administration side. It's just that some people need more practice and awareness when racing on track. Their lack of awareness is the reason for accidents.

Kudos to those who make it happen. Not just the administration but to the racers as well, without your activity CityLiga wouldn't be where it is now! I believe the racing experience can be improved, we just need to come up with a way to improve those racers who lack general knowledge on how to react in certain situations and how they should treat other racers on the race track when competing.

#6 - n3ox
So, then my opinion about the season, of course also a bit from an admin and orga view.

I think the gridqualifying worked pretty good, at least for the first 6 races. The quality, especially in Grid 1 was pretty high and even. But the last midseason gridqualifying after race 6 was pretty bad, since the participation was very low Frown. So on paper the gridqualifying works pretty neat, but without the participating driverbase it doesnt, so thats a point we probably going to adjust.

What standed out very positiv throughout the season, was the very low rate of protests. I like that and wish we going to have also as less in the next season Wink.

How did you like the merged grids we had in two races? I liked them pretty much Smile. And since its very unlikly that the number of active drivers will go up again, i guess we going to see merged grids even more often next season Wink. We also working on a paragraph for the rules to give you more certainty if the grid is merged or not Wink
Oh yeah, merged grids were absolutely awesome! It looked so great on the stream to have that many drivers on one track. Fabulous.
This thread is closed

CL21 Debriefing
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG