The online racing simulator
#1 - n3ox
Cityliga 8 Hours of Fern Bay - Registration
All signups will be showen and updated in this post.

To sign up a team use the form (below) but first read the rules about signing up!

from the rules:
Spoiler - click to reveal
1. To enter the CITYLIGA 8 hours of Fern Bay, each team must fill in the provided registration form which can be found on the CITYLIGA forums as well as the official LFS forums. The application form must include the team's name, team manager and team vice manager information, desired car number (first, second and third choice), chosen car class and car model as well as a driver roster consisting of at least two and at most four drivers. Both, team managers and team vice managers must be able to receive private messages on www.lfs.net/forum.
1.1. Should either of the classes have fewer than 6 entries, that class will be dropped from the event with all teams that intended to enter being invited to join the remaining class.

2. Car numbers will range from 2 to 999. Car number 1 is reserved for the overall winning team of the last CITYLIGA endurance event.
2.1. Once a number has been assigned to a team, it cannot be changed or assigned to another team.

3. All correctly formatted and approved registrations will be tracked in a publicly available entry list. Incomplete or incorrectly formatted application forms will be ignored and not added to the entry list.

4. A total of 20 slots will be available in each class. Should more than 20 cars enter into either or both classes, the qualifying times will determine which teams will get into the race itself.

5. Any team which wishes to make changes to its registration must do so via the registration thread. To do this, a team member must make a post stating exactly what should be changed (team name, class, car or drivers).

6. Registrations will close one hour before the end of qualifying. Any already accepted registrations may also not be edited after this point.

7. Should a team intend to withdraw from the event, the team (vice) manager must inform the CITYLIGA administration of their intentions in the registration topic.

8. The CITYLIGA administration reserves itself the right to exclude drivers who have too little experience, use keyboard or are generally not regarded to be at a the level required for organised league racing. Any teams with multiple drivers of a too low level will have their application refused.

In Compact:
2-4 Drivers, numbers from 2-999, at least 6 cars per class otherwise the class will be dropped, edit your team also with the form (EDIT - Teamname)

Registration Form

TBO (12):
6 iNf!N!tY*SkillS
18 Race Green Autosports
25 [TC] Racing 1
37 Guglhupf 1
46 Mushroom Racing Team
48 eXtrem Racing
52 [TC] Racing 2
53 N/A Motorsport
64 Mushroom Walking Team
77 Absolute Beginners Racing
85 Genuine Racing
90 Team Admin

GTI (8):
3 acex motorsport
4 World Class Lions The Diehards
5 World Class Lions The Challengers
23 Happy Kwanzaa
47 Crucial Velocity Racing
59 DrunkDrivers
273 Heroes of Racing GTi
603 Cola Moonstruck Rhinos
99 Jamaican Cross Country Skiers withdraws from the event.
I'd like to add a team member to 77 Absolute Beginners Racing:

Black (Black the Ripper)
#5 - troy
+1

edit: Damn sneaky edit by a certain dutch guy makes me look stupid! Big grin

How would one edit team name/members? Ask here or submit a new team?
Quote :5. Any team which wishes to make changes to its registration must do so via the registration thread. To do this, a team member must make a post stating exactly what should be changed (team name, class, car or drivers).

From the text hidden by the spoiler thingy.
Quote from troy :+1

edit: Damn sneaky edit by a certain dutch guy makes me look stupid! Big grin

How would one edit team name/members? Ask here or submit a new team?

Haha sorry! I asked how to edit a team without reading the 'spoiler'. Removed my question when I found out.
#8 - troy
Well, I look stupid anyway now, thanks next time I'll try to resd some more. Big grin
Nice, keep the registrations going guys!
06 iNf!N!tY*SkillS
we like to add our 3. driver:
- L.Kovács (Lacko86)
Edit 37 Gugelhupf 1
3. Driver
GRT Brilwing (Brilwing)
#12 - troy
23 TBA***

Team Name:
Happy Kwanzaa

2nd Driver:
CR|Eisbaer (Zapphord)