The online racing simulator
Oh I didnt knew Youtube has it's own editor now.. Nice, thanks for the info Smile
--
I used the banner here also; http://www.hitbox.tv/cityliga

edit: I get a black screen in VNC viewer when I put LFS full screen on (fake) monitor 2. No idea why.. No time to figure it out now.. Tonight better Wink
And live again.
Stream #03 will be uploaded and processed in approx. 90 minutes (if everything goes according to plan). It's automatically added to the Youtube cityliga 21 playlist.

I was joined by Kid222 today Thumbs up
I hope you like(d) today's broadcast, it was nice to join Dave. Smile
Me? Tonight was good Razz

Good that you where there Big grin

#Youtube still processing the upload... Crazy! What do they think is there... Some hidden Beyoncé song? :|
Nice stream.
Thanks!

Hmm apparently TV director had some timing bug, everyone has -1 lap... Didn't notice this grr Wink
It sadly happens with openconfigs. When Soeren got active again, racing on the cargame servers, Ethi talked to him and we explained the problems. After a while he said he corrected the openconfig bug and the onboard camera problems, but he never published that version and disappeared again.
Aha, so a restart of this insim wouldn't have mattered... OK Thumbs up
Should have sticked with Hitbox despite all the problems.. Twitch still sucks big time with buffering and latency although they switched to HTML5 now, I noticed. The result is a lower bitrate transmission and recording but nah.. Better then nothing.

Had a lot of unexpected problems with hardware on the last moment also. :s

Skin download was also off so everybody has a white car.

More luck and experience in two weeks o/
#62 - troy
Ye well.. I had a lot of weird problems myself this evening.. I tested Sunday with two LFS accounts online + high bitrate stream and I watched the stream back, all on the same machine without any problems for hours.. And then when the real thing needs to happen literally everything is messed up and not working anymore. On top of it, it was a bit stupid to switch to Twitch in the last split second.. All will be better @next round. Smile
My lag was ridiculous tonight even though my client wasn't reporting any... Apologies for making your race difficult, Troy.

I'm moving house next week so hopefully I'll have a new internet connection before the next race. Or I'll have to miss the next race whilst I get connected.

As for the wall banging, it acted as a good brake Wink
Thank you for the VLC stream, no lags whatsoever unlike on hitbox! Fabulous.

EDIT:
Everything seems to work fine on hitbox as well. Thumbs up
I caught the last few minutes with VLC, was no lag. Smile
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG