The online racing simulator
GT3 Super Cup Round 3 Discussion
It is expected that everyone has read and understands the rules. You should know what the restart zone is, know what the warm up lap is, know what your car restriction is supposed to be. If you do not follow these rules you will be spectated out of the session and told so. If this happens you will be parked for the remainder of the session.
is my signup been looked at. I noticed that the list on the first post hasn't been updated.
Dont worry, you are good to go
Anyone having a setup for WE2 FZ3? Tongue
Hi guys, as stated in PM we will cancel the round if there was not wnough participation. We will decide what this means for round 4 but round 3 is cancelled
It's a pity, maybe we can just have that round 3 by the end of December (holidays for many people) and then the league would be done.

I'd recommend this to have a decent end of the series despite the lack of interest.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Hi guys, as stated in PM we will cancel the round if there was not wnough participation. We will decide what this means for round 3 but round 3 is cancelled

As posted in PM:

Quote from jkat :"There would be now around 10 racers starting and that is enough to have fun race. If you are expecting full grid to be there then why in first place start a series. And at least I prepared for this round and now that effort goes waste :/"

I absolutely agree. Sad to see this go through if it really does. I missed round 2 and I was looking forward to this race (plus I cleared my schedule for it).
Yea, we might go ahead with the third round in the 4th spot. I need to see significant commitment tho
Update?
I'll discuss with other administrators and determine what we want to do.
we have decided to cancel the remainder of the season. We thank everyone for racing, south city was a great event.
Frown sad times lol
South City was great, I had a lot of fun and didn't make too many mistakes. Throw back to the old days when there was good competition.

GT3 Super Cup Round 3 Discussion
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG