Round 2 - LX6 @ Aston North reversed
Round 2 of 9 :: August 24th, 2015

Track: Aston North reversed [AS7R]
Cars: LX6

Qualifying Mode: 15 minutes 2-Shot
Race Mode: 34 laps
Speciality: Low Wind [1] during qualifying and race sessions

Qualifying:

Each driver will have a maximum of two attempts to achieve the fastest possible lap time. Each attempt is charged once the driver has left the speed-restricted part of pit lane. It is not permitted to do both attempts right after each other, you must jump to the pits or spectate after completing your first timed lap. When leaving pit lane, the yellow blendline is not to be crossed, cutting the chicane on pit exit is also forbidden. Since all drivers should have more than enough time for both of their attempts, all of them are asked to leave adequate gaps to those in front of them before going on a hot lap, it's within every drivers own responsibility to do so.

Should a driver receive a penalty during qualifying, receiving a DT for speeding in pit lane for example, he must serve that penalty as soon as possible! Penalties which aren't served will lead to the drive in question being moved to the back of the grid!

After the time has elapsed and the last attempt has been either completed or aborted, all drivers are asked to park there car in pit lane and to not enter the track itself!

Race:

The race itself with start with a laglap. For the actual start, caution is the word of the day. Every driver should treat the first few corners as a bit of a learning experience of how the conditions are, especially when the wind speed is relatively high and brake as well as turn-in points can be off by a few metres. The opening section of this track isn't the easiest in this type of car as it is, so please take care.

There will be no mandatory pit stops in this race, however, the yellow pit exit blendline will be enforced regardless!

Additional Information:

Everyone is asked to respect the rules on chatting: During all sessions, chat is always automatically closed unless the race administrator opens it.

Practice Race (Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 at 18:00 UTC): http://cityliga.de/index.php/en/forum/training-cl21/682-2-cl21-trainings-rennen-am-23-08-2015
Livestream (Monday, August 24th, 2015 at 18:15 UTC): http://www.hitbox.tv/cityliga
added links to practice race and to the livestream channel
Tilt
Laplap?
Frustrating race... A car I don't like. At least I got somewhat warm with it... and in T2 I stupidly drive on the very inside, forgetting that RM.Dietmar to my right needs room. Realising it I jumped off the throttle, we touched and I ended up in the gravel.
Afterwards it somehow worked out to overtake many drivers. Most of them simply got themselves out of my way.
Ok so far.
Approaching the Michelin-Arch I tried to count the position of an opponent. A closer look at the barriers was the consequence. Daniel overtook me afterwards. Then, for no apperant reason LFS minimised from fullscreen: No warnings, no apperant reason. When re-maximising it I was again parking infront of a barrier. When it all happened again a few seconds later I closed LFS, makes no sense continuing like this.
I simply hope it won't happen with the next round and the GTIs. Frown
I'm still pretty frustrated right now.
Certain people using button clutch kinda ruins it slightly ^^
#9 - pik_d
Quote from Franky.S :Certain people using button clutch kinda ruins it slightly ^^

What happened to you at the start of the Grid 2 race?
Was removed due to my high ping :/
Uber high ping
From his qualifying time, he'd have been to far away from anyone for that to matter Big grin
No protests, results are official.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG