The online racing simulator

Poll : Interested?

Yes
No
GT3 Fixed Setups Fall/Winter
The idea is that we will do 6 rounds 45 minutes each with single driver cars. Each car will be utilized twice throughout the season at select tracks. ie: FX3 @ Fernbay and South City , FZ3 @ Blackwood and Aston, and XR3 @ Kyoto and Westhill. The hope is to use a format similar to Fox Junior
Thoughts comments?
I like the idea of it being fixed setup but I feel like you should give racers some more freedom than you did in the FOX Junior Tournament.
k_badam: How much of freedom are you asking for?
there is not much more freedom I can give without making it pretty much open setups. I think the current formula is good.
Ps: anyone interested in helping develop the setups we use for the season should send me a PM.
I would be interested but please be so kind to do it on the weekend, for example saturday or sunday Smile

All in all the idea sounds great and I would love to drive a GTR league again
We only do weekend racing. It will be saturday or sunday. And probably will alternate weeks with our Dirt rallycross league we hope to do
same question as Rui, is this endurance or sprint?
basically a full stint thinking 45 min to 1hr race lengths. to avoid pitstops
Not terrible, however using our current method is much simpler and requires much less testing to perfect your setup.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759 : Just no

GT3 Fixed Setups Fall/Winter
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG