The online racing simulator
Fox Junior Round 1 Discussion
Ok guys! The server is up for practice with WE1 on it. I will spend this week working on getting the start light app up and working, if it does not it will be a standard lfs standing start with no pace lap on either race. the grid for race 2 is set by the finishing order of race 1. Setups will be checked after the event for both races. Any driver who fails tech for a race will receive a DSQ for that race. If a driver fails tech in race 1 they will be DSQ'd and removed from the race 2 results as they will have gained an advantage by using a setup that had parameters changed that are not allowed by the rule book.

ROUND 1 BROADCAST INFORMATION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7TmnuNMBpk
I believe that is what I'm refferring to. Its been a while since I've used these things.
On a side note, thanks for all the signups guys. iI never expected to see anything above 25 at the most Smile
Oh,for some reason I understood that you're creating something from scratch... Well,I never encountered any problems running this app,still manual start check suggested - it still might miss a false start or 2 once in a while.
Thanks for the tips Rony.
I could use a co-commentator if there is anyone interested. Otherwise it might be quite boring.
Hardcore qualifying means that Shift+P/S are forbidden to use? Is it possible to change setup after qualifying?
As far as I know we will use fixed setup for both sessions.
Yes, but I mean if have to use setup with R2 tires (race set) already in qualifying or not...?
Quote from teppari :Hardcore qualifying means that Shift+P/S are forbidden to use? Is it possible to change setup after qualifying?

yes
Two great races! Must Race 2 was better than the 1st but some very close racing. Went three-wide twice into the first corner and side-by-side for a lot of the race!

Thank to everyone who took part this round! Smile
Quote from liv4eva :Two great races! Must Race 2 was better than the 1st but some very close racing. Went three-wide twice into the first corner and side-by-side for a lot of the race!

Thank to everyone who took part this round! Smile

I could not agree more. Everyone was well behaved and we only had 1 hiccup on the 2nd race start. Well done all.
Indeed, was fun and good quality racing and adminstration as well, looking forward for more Smile
Want to ask one question; if you were to join a team mid-season and you made it so you were now driving for that team for the remainder of the championship, would your past points be put towards the Team Standings?
Provisional results
Attached images
FJR12015 Q.jpg
FJR12015 R1.jpg
FJR12015 R2.jpg
Small update: i see no protests. Those are closed results are official once I get home and can do tech inspections on all setups.
Shalom!
Ok, back home will get results and round 2 stuff out soon
Any replays thread?
I need to check which ones I have. I know I have race 2, not sure about race 1 :s. Q replay i know i do not have. If someone could post q and race 1 that would be great.

Fox Junior Round 1 Discussion
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG