The online racing simulator
Round 1 Stream Feedback
Hi guys,

Welcoming feedback. I have bugs to fix but other than that I was happy with it. Watch race 2 of round 1 and say anything you think needs fixing.
https://youtu.be/o7TmnuNMBpk?t=4373
Insim overlay maybe? So I can use my real last name... :P
Yeah, couldn't get TV Director or Race Ticker to work on the new LFS versions. Otherwise I would have.
Can we watch a recording of the stream somewhere?
Race 2 the mic was a little loud. There was a lot of hiss! :P

Other that (as the overlay is already mentioned) the livestream was fine!

EDIT: Following the back of the field as well as the front of the field was really good to see. Much better than the broadcast of F1 races where they just focus on the front of the field. Even if there's nothing going, they refuse to look at eg. Manor cars battling it out. Nice job in that respect, Ray. Wink
Stream was almost perfect.
I'm just wondering - is it possible to reduce the "jumpness" of that view-autoswitch app? It's kinda hard to watch the race progress as the view jumps around every 5 seconds.
Rest is perfect.
Quote from michal 1279 :Stream was almost perfect.
I'm just wondering - is it possible to reduce the "jumpness" of that view-autoswitch app? It's kinda hard to watch the race progress as the view jumps around every 5 seconds.
Rest is perfect.

Yeah not sure. Ideally TV director would be working and I control the camera manually. I'll look into it. In terms of audio being too loud, I got complained at that it was not loud enough in race 1 so I wanted to play it safe.

Round 1 Stream Feedback
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG