Interesting.
-
(KirillBurke) DELETED by Flame CZE : vob mod / reply to vob mod
-
(nacim) DELETED by Flame CZE : vob mod / reply to vob mod
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Flame CZE : vob mod / reply to vob mod
FBM Red Bull at Blackwood
Just found this thread in the forum, thought I'd share some of my screens with the FBM at sunset Blackwood. Skins used are as follows:Credits to them for making those skins! I'm a little curious as to who made the suit. Uhmm I think it was by RobHedley (as seen on this post), but there's no working link for it. But the others were complimenting about it, and Allstar 500 even made a seatbelted version of it. On the other hand, Janivuoiro just turn the black suit into it's negative colors for the second suit, if I'm not mistaken. But there were no complaints about it (as far as I've seen).

ANYWAYS, enough for the long rant, here's the actual photography that I made. 16 photos, .jpg pictures put in a 12.57 MB .zip file, maximum graphics quality (as far as my laptop can go), 1366 x 768 pixels, original textures, ranging from close up to track side views. My favorites would be "Esses" (I like how the shadow of the car projects to the track), "Hairpin" (I found a perfect camera angle behind the post), and "Out of the pits" (...speechless Thumbs up).
Click me to download! (From Mediafire)

Cheers,

Rhapsodya

P.S, how do you attach files in this forum? Can you possibly post some screens of how it's done?

Click for enlarge
-
(JoaoCruzDR) DELETED by JoaoCruzDR
"Trust me, it's raw"
ok i trüst Smile
Happy New Year!
Attached images
lfs_00000176.png
lfs_00000175.png
lfs_00000174.png
Big grin at the last one!

Skin can be found here.
Attached images
lfs_00000053.jpg
lfs_00000054.jpg
SO X
construct SO track
Attached images
qqV5BR1Y7YA[1].jpg
That is awesome!!
I gave a try at SweetFX with the cartoon effect (cartoon power maxed, edge slope around 1.0). It makes the screen aliased as hell but I find the cartoon effect refreshing and out of the ordinary. Personally I think it fits well on the RB4 with it's square edges and low poly count.
Edit: uploaded 3 more.
Attached images
edge slope 0.8 (1).jpg
edge slope 0.8 (2).jpg
edge slope 0.9.jpg
edge slope 1.0 (3).jpg
edge slope 1.0 (1).jpg
edge slope 0.8 (3).jpg
edge slope 0.8 (5).jpg
edge slope 1.0 (4).jpg
-
(Jonzu95) DELETED by Jonzu95
denis takumi can you share that layout? looks wonderful
some racing at demo server Smile

"raw"
Busy moments in the pit on AMG demo server. It was 9 lap race with one mandatory pit. After first lap six cars went to pit. Green car won the race, yellow was 4th, others in the pic didn't fit in TOP6

Another moment from demo server; XFG driver's hopeless defend towards XRG's in turn 1
Last night at Mrc demo server Mexx just got wild and me & Monza got past

-
(BeNoM) DELETED by BeNoM
THE LX8 GTR, Hardest thing I've ever driven in LFS

How can you drive this car?
With a steering wheel.
Just a simple screenshot Smile
Attached images
lfs_00000142.jpg

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG