The online racing simulator
@HeRRC: I've manually activated your account.

Seems I did not reactivate the mail system of our site after the last meintenance ... sorry.
Hi, I am trying to set up an account on your forum to register but cant login. My username is LR Duffin.
I've just activatted your account by hand. Didn't you recieve an activation mail?
Our team got excited with this race but the lack of sign ups it's killing our good mood. How much teams do you think we are going to be? The forum registration system isn't helping either.
I've been thinking the same, it doesn't look very promising so far... Although we are planning to sign up with our team, it's rather disappointing.

Is it because there's still a month remaining, or is it really the fact that you can't sign up using LFSForum? Or any other reasons?
My team is also going to participate. (still in progress)

To be honest, it's not helpful to sign up outside LFSForum. From competitors point of view it may get little complicated/confusing to work with 2 sources of informations (especially when some people have never been at CL forum before)

I don't expect to have full grid but I believe a lot of teams will sign up on the last week...
Well I was able to get my account activated and my team signed up. Why can't other people achieve this? :L

Just to clarify; 'Alter' means 'Age' right? As that should be put on the form on the English version as well. :P
Quote from Dr3dD :...but the lack of sign ups it's killing our good mood.

Quote from Flame CZE :I've been thinking the same, it doesn't look very promising so far...

From nothing comes nothing - if everyone will sit and just wait for 20+ entries before entering themselves,noone from them will ever enter. (probably a general problem in LFS league racing) If you're ready - go for it!

Race Green Autosports is planning to enter this one,I would be happy if we could get 2 cars together,but at least one should be running if nothing major comes up.
Quote from Eclipsed :
Quote from Flame CZE :I've been thinking the same, it doesn't look very promising so far...

From nothing comes nothing - if everyone will sit and just wait for 20+ entries before entering themselves,noone from them will ever enter. (probably a general problem in LFS league racing) If you're ready - go for it!

That's true Big grin
There are some teams being formed on the absolute beginner site. I signed up to website but, as others, no activation e-mail (signed up as Bings)
#36 - n3ox
Quote from englishlord :There are some teams being formed on the absolute beginner site. I signed up to website but, as others, no activation e-mail (signed up as Bings)

pls check you spam-folder too. I tested our registration and got the Mail with the activation, but it was in my spamfolder
Found it in a ludicrously well hidden spam folder. My bad Smile
It's good to see that there're some teams getting ready like us. Thanks for your responses, we'll see you on track.
#39 - n3ox
That's a lot better. Smile

I think you'll get a lot more responses through doing this too, I hope.
Will there be test/practice races?
Think that was very good with DoP, very clean race. And less boring way to test tirewear etc.
---
"We" want to drive too but did not decide on car, drivers etc so no sign up yet because it would just be "TBA / TBA / TBA" which makes not much sense. Tilt
#42 - n3ox
Alright. Yeah we consider doing one or two 2 hour practice races
Driver searches team or team searches Driver " FXR, XRR, FZR looks raw " for fun race im free.
a shame that my team mates can't take part in this event. perhaps I find a drive at another team. Smile
#45 - n3ox
Could you as section moderator move posts about it to this topic? At least mine... Big grin
#47 - n3ox
Quote from Eclipsed :Could you as section moderator move posts about it to this topic? At least mine... Big grin

Since you asked me, i will do it, but usually i wont.
Just to let you know, I've added another driver to Team [RDSR]'s lineup. Smile (Also edited into my sign-up thread reply).

SparkleZ, [CSR] Spark, Dublin, 17
#49 - n3ox
For practicing online, you can use the "CityLiga Grid 3" Server. The password is "cl10hours". Please keep in mind to check your weight, if you choose the FZR or UFR.
We're really happy with the number of entrants so far, the GTR class is certainly popular, we'd like to see a few more NGTs now though! Wink
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG