The online racing simulator
Worldwide Racing Challenge - Replays, Results & Standings
You could put the news article into the Worldwide Racing category (instead of Generic News), so it would appear in the league page too Smile
And also ask someone else to make screenshots - yours doesn't really promote LFS in positive way because of quality... :/ (or are these just low q skins?)
I have to agree, you could at least set your graphics options to max when taking screenshots – it doesn't matter what FPS you get.
Actually, I did take the screen shots with highest quality graphics Frown

Somebody can retake them (or ones like them) and send them to me and I'll update the photos. I run LFS on the absolute minimum settings typically, so they look really good to my eye :/
I might take some screenshots later.

It looks like it's mainly the antialiasing that's taking away from the quality.
Added Westhill Grand Prix replays.
Points standings and official race results added for Westhill Grand Prix.

Scrapped team championship. No teams have taken this series up (other than Race Green autosports, which would have a commanding points lead at this point)
Ehm... I took part in Round 1 and finished 5th but got no points for it?
#10 - jkat
I think I was 7th in 1st race but cannot see my name in the standings Shrug
I shouldn't do things late at night. Taped Shut

I'll fix it tonight. Sorry guys. Too tired, and too much in a hurry.
This is why you should do standings also after 1st round! But I guess it's too much work to create those pdfs,I'm doing always the easy way and use google spreadsheets. :P
PS. I believe Timo is in lead actually,would be me if I hadn't that mega failure last race...
Quote from Eclipsed :This is why you should do standings also after 1st round! But I guess it's too much work to create those pdfs,I'm doing always the easy way and use google spreadsheets. :P
PS. I believe Timo is in lead actually,would be me if I hadn't that mega failure last race...

if i hadn't failed i was gonna be there but lets shut up with the IFs btw Adam didn't race in R1 but has 4 pts.. Big grin
Quote from F1 mainiac :
Quote from Eclipsed :This is why you should do standings also after 1st round! But I guess it's too much work to create those pdfs,I'm doing always the easy way and use google spreadsheets. :P

if i hadn't failed i was gonna be there but lets shut up with the IFs btw Adam didn't race in R1 but has 4 pts.. Big grin

Yes, and Teejay Handley raced in the Fern Bay 150 and isn't listed.

I discovered my mistake.. I dumped information into the Westhill GP results to create the points sheet, and for some reason I deleted a row towards the bottom and it moved a few things. I moved too quickly and didn't question it Frown

I'll pull down the points until I correct it. Westhill GP results and stats I took more time on and SHOULD be correct Smile
Okay. I took my time this time, and it should be correct now.

Rony, you were correct.

2 more rounds, three more races. 2 more weeks Smile
Oh lol I'm leading Big grin, let's see what I can do in the last 2 races Smile
I can't do nothing,so no danger for you from my side... :/
Replys added.

I will work on posting results and statistics later this week and then it will take another day to get to updating the points standings probably.

I'm hoping to get it all done in time for the final round next week Taped Shut
Round 3 results added. Points coming tomorrow. Smile
Points standings are up to date following round 3.

Championship scenarios will be up shortley in a separate thread.
Replays for Round #4 posted.

Thanks to everybody involved for making this an enjoyable season Smile
Everything is updated and final Smile

Congrats Timo Big grin

Worldwide Racing Challenge - Replays, Results & Standings
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG