Date: Sunday 18th January 2015
Track: Fern Bay Silver Rev. (F21R)
Distance: 48 laps
Weather: Clear Day
Race Director: Oliver Feistkorn

18:30 UTC / 19:30 CET - Q1
18:55 UTC / 19:55 CET - Q2
19:10 UTC / 20:10 CET - Race

Note: The password will only be sent to participants who confirmed their attendance.
Will anybody be hosting a livestream?
Very difficult track, just have the aim to finish. Frown
No livestream, only remote.
Sorry but this is just a joke. Seriously. I don't have anything personal against you Oliver or someone else, but a track like this doesn't suit the BF1. And then no tow car like the RB4 for getting people out of the gravel....? 48 laps is a really long distance though.

I feel like I'm wasting my time here. Of course I really lack of pace in the BF1 but this configuration is totally bullshit for a car like that.
Quote from Timo1992 :Sorry but this is just a joke. Seriously. I don't have anything personal against you Oliver or someone else, but a track like this doesn't suit the BF1. And then no tow car like the RB4 for getting people out of the gravel....? 48 laps is a really long distance though.

I feel like I'm wasting my time here. Of course I really lack of pace in the BF1 but this configuration is totally bullshit for a car like that.

What exactly wrong with track? I see nothing.
just wait till you drive we1r : P the "BF1" track.
I have to admit - track is very difficult and not really the most suited to modern F1 car,but still - it is same for all and you have to deal with it.
On a bit unserious note - don't like it,make your own league,with better tracks,blackjack and hookers! Wink
Quote from Timo1992 :Sorry but this is just a joke. Seriously. I don't have anything personal against you Oliver or someone else, but a track like this doesn't suit the BF1. And then no tow car like the RB4 for getting people out of the gravel....? 48 laps is a really long distance though.

%100

Round 5: Race Discussion
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG