Date: Sunday 23rd November 2014
Track: Aston North (AS7)
Distance: 50 laps
Weather: Clear Day
Race Director: Sebastian Wojtkowiak

18:30 UTC / 19:30 CET - Q1
18:55 UTC / 19:55 CET - Q2
19:10 UTC / 20:10 CET - Race

Note: The password will only be sent to participants who confirmed their attendance.
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Oliver Feistkorn : off topic
I wish you all good luck I will be interested to look into the mpr later.
I will upload the replay as soon as possible.
#4 - Sn1p
I am really sorry malcomax for that stupid contact, i did not expect that your bf1 will be so fast after draft, in my opinion it was just bad luck for both of us, i did not wanted to block you but take inside line and at the same moment you were passing me.
Quite decent race for me - no big mistakes,few small ones,and with little luck got even in top5,was more like looking to top10 with optimistic eyes before the race. M.Pipelka was the one who denied any chances to relax later in race,as in 1st stinth he was faster with lower fuel load,so I was monitoring the gap all the time waiting the chase,which luckily for me never happened. In final lap Flame made something lame and lost his 5th position to me less then 100m before finish line...

Good start of series,even if lap 1 was quite messy,rest was more clean,well,at least in my sight.
Quote from Sn1p :I am really sorry malcomax for that stupid contact, i did not expect that your bf1 will be so fast after draft, in my opinion it was just bad luck for both of us, i did not wanted to block you but take inside line and at the same moment you were passing me.

Ok, Important not to make the same mistake.
I tried to continue but car reacted badly after contact.
I hope to make the next and can be more lucky

Round 1: Race Discussion
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG