The online racing simulator
Round 3 [SO4] - Information and Discussion
Track: South City Long (SO4)
Server Name: & GenR GT Challenge 1 and & GenR GT Challenge 2

Pre-Qualifying Start: Friday, 19.09.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 20.09.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Start of Qualifying: Sunday 21.09.2013 at 17:45 UTC
Start of Race: Sunday, 21.09.2013 at 18:15 UTC

Qualifying and race start times for Server 2 will be 5 to 10 minutes later.

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 62 fastest drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55 : wrong thread
Password please.
hi
im with problems at work im just getting home, there is a chance to race on server 2

plzzzz

thx
k
Attached images
fail.jpg
Missed that
Was the race so bad that legend hanged himself on lamp post? :o

Anyway - note to myself for future: put always fuel for full race with extra,just in case Flame is so lame and can't lap me. Was missing just for 0.2 laps,but it was hard to save with someone chasing hard for last 10 laps,at the end would have run out around other finish line mark if the chaser wouldn't quit the chase and surrender to leader.
:/
Attached images
SO4 scrapyard.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :Was the race so bad that legend hanged himself on lamp post? :o

Anyway - note to myself for future: put always fuel for full race with extra,just in case Flame is so lame and can't lap me. Was missing just for 0.2 laps,but it was hard to save with someone chasing hard for last 10 laps,at the end would have run out around other finish line mark if the chaser wouldn't quit the chase and surrender to leader.

You could've just waited for me to pass you and saved a lap :P

I'm sorry, but no way I could avoid that.
I know.. Wasn't blaming you, but dang you sent my ass in outer space

Very dissapointing round to be honest. I had the speed and the pace for a great result and no opportunity to show it.

Oh well.
Well.. Steering to the right would have resulted in avoidance
It happend too fast. Woke up in the air :/
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG