The online racing simulator
MoE 2014-15 announced in iRacing
Quote from @MastersOfEndu :It's been over 30 months since our last event in LFS, but we're still alive and eagerly awaiting driver swaps in iRacing #shouldbethisyear

Quote from @MastersOfEndu :@LastLapMsports probably Prototype and GT3, depends if we can use multiple cars in a class - plenty of cars and tracks to choose from though

Source: https://twitter.com/MastersOfEndu

hm... interesting.
Quote from Masters of Endurance :Hello racers!

With driver swaps being introduced into iRacing next season, it’s now time for Masters of Endurance to make a comeback. This will give a new generation of drivers the chance to test test themselves against one of the most gruelling schedules in sim racing. Here's some early details about the upcoming season:

Cars:
GT3 - BMW Z4, McLaren MP4-12C, RuF RT 12R Track (and Ford GT3 if released in time)

Tracks and schedule:
8th November 2014 - Road America - 12 hours - 1200 UTC
13th December 2014 - Suzuka - 1000km - 1600 UTC
10th January 2015 - Spa-Francorchamps - 24 hours - 1600 UTC
31st January 2015 - Circuit of the Americas - 6 hours - 1600 UTC
21st February 2015 - Mount Panorama Bathurst - 6 hours - 1600 UTC

More details on the iRacing forum thread: http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3269526.page

All of the races will be broadcast and live timing will also be available. If you want to help commentate, admin or provide sponsorship then please get in touch.

Look forward to any comments or questions you have, and hope to see you all racing in MoE!

Source: www.facebook.com/mastersofendurance
Not trying some TUSCC BoP nightmare by merging DP and P2?
Quote from MoMo92i :Not trying some TUSCC BoP nightmare by merging DP and P2?

Even iRacing knows better than this! Which takes some doing...

Anyway, kind of ironic that MoE doesn't go for a prototype class, after they were so eager to recreate an LMP car in LFS...
Yeah I'm not sure even 200kg on the HPD 2010 P2 would make it slow enough...

And at the moment we can't have multiple cars in a class in hosted, plus another endurance series is doing HPD in multiclass - so I think 3 or 4 GT3 cars is fine just now.
Kind of a Blancpain Endurance Series with...Spa 24hrs
BES has 24 Hours of Spa in it, we just added 6 hour races instead of 3, and the likes of Suzuka and Bathurst to see who can truly survive. It's going to be a tough season, but we all know that's what Masters of Endurance is about.
Quote from PMD9409 :BES has 24 Hours of Spa in it, we just added 6 hour races instead of 3, and the likes of Suzuka and Bathurst to see who can truly survive. It's going to be a tough season, but we all know that's what Masters of Endurance is about.

Just wish it was happening in a sim I could stand.
Well hopefully there's 3 people who can represent CoRe, would be nice.
No Worries Phil! We have more then 3 Drivers!
24h of Spa would be nice with dynamic weather. :hyper:
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Just wish it was happening in a sim I could stand.

I actually share the point.

Quote from kiste :No Worries Phil! We have more then 3 Drivers!

I already see Mike and you driving a Z4 for some reason
Not only Maik and me and well. i havnt driven the z4 yet that often ^^

But we build up a iRacing Division with some good drivers. So we´re looking forward to this!
Would be quite funny to have a multi-platform leagues could be cool to have a 24hrs of westhill.
6 hours of Bathurst, without hitting a wall?
A multiplatform league would be more than we could ever handle.

You have rF(2) and Le Mans. Switch to AC for Nords, then iRacing for Spa and even Bathurst, then LFS for Aston or new Westhill. It'd be way too difficult to have people with all the Sims and content in order to maintain the league.

Anyway, toward Ben and Thilo, a change had to be made, and iRacing was the only logical choice.
Quote from PMD9409 :Anyway, toward Ben and Thilo, a change had to be made, and iRacing was the only logical choice.

Don't get me wrong. I can very much understand the move and the direction especially since we once talked about it many moons ago on TS. I just can't stand the system behind the platform.

Anyways I'll try to look into the one or the other stream and see how many names I know of those racing.
Quote from TFalke55 :
Quote from PMD9409 :Anyway, toward Ben and Thilo, a change had to be made, and iRacing was the only logical choice.

Don't get me wrong. I can very much understand the move and the direction especially since we once talked about it many moons ago on TS. I just can't stand the system behind the platform.

Anyways I'll try to look into the one or the other stream and see how many names I know of those racing. Schwitz

Same goes for me. I know I will never ever be able to afford iRacing because it's simply too expensive for me but anyways I've been away from SIM Racing/LFS now for quite a long time (about more than 3 years).

I hope there will be at least one GT2 leagues in the next year like the GTAL we had some years ago Smile
A shame you missed the recent $49/year offer. We're using popular tracks that you'd probably buy and are well used in the rest of iRacing so it's not like you're wasting money.

Not sure who you're planning on getting to run a GT2 league given NDR, GenR and others aren't doing leagues anymore...
So I guess there won't be any GT1 or GT2 leagues in the next year(s). Frown Damn, I think I purchased one month of iRacing in 2010 iirc, but even if I could afford the membership I would have a huge backlog to all of you guys doing iRacing now for a couple of years. Frown
winning.

MoE 2014-15 announced in iRacing
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG