The online racing simulator

Poll : Which would you race in?

GT3TCC (3-4hr enduro open sets)
Fox Jr (Fixed setups)
I will race in either
Something new and fresh maybe, personally I prefer GT3TCC over Fox Jr.
Quote from Henqqa :Something new and fresh maybe...

But it has to be well-conceived.
Keep voting guys
Looks like it is really close D: But ,IMO, GT3 would be good.
FOX Jr. sounds like a good option, keeping it simple hopefully = more participation.
Ok guys, we will work on getting everything announced soon. It is going to be FOX Jr
I'm having a deja vu when voting for new track on cargame.
Ok guys, still considering options atm. Really could use more votes to see how much interest there is, atm not enough to warrant a season because only about 25% of people who vote will show up each round.
I'm definitely into Fox Junior. Last time I attended 4 of 5 races and really enjoyed them
Sooo? Will be there any events this year?
if life is breathed into LFS then yes
to do something new just do both champs at the same date like

5pm : FOX Jr
6pm : 2h GT3 TCC
Its hard, I have very limited time for LFS atm. Plus with the failed launch of GT3 last season I want to make sure it is feasible.
what if we made junior fox with very stiff suspensions. You will literally have formula 3
There is no point at driving high downforce car is you don t have power, there is no point as driving stiff suspension if you don t have downforce
Quote from MoMo92i :There is no point at driving high downforce car is you don t have power, there is no point as driving stiff suspension if you don t have downforce

it indeed wouldn't make the setup faster, but that isn't the point here. It should make the car more alive and more fun to drive. And because it's mostly fixed set anyway, why not?
GT1 @ WE1? anyone interested?
Endurance or solo driver you guys cast your opinions!
single event

What would you like to see?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG