The online racing simulator
CityLiga 10³ - sign-ups

Dear LFS community, dear CityLiga participants,

four months ago our new CityLiga.de and CityLiga 18 opened their gates. With the end of our eighteenth S2 season, we want to celebrate our tenth anniversary together with you. What would be more appropriate for a racing series other than organising a racing event. Therefore we invite you to CityLiga 10³, starting on 26th July 2014 at 12:00 UTC. It is a 1000km race at Aston North rev. (AS7r), 200 laps with the TBO and GTI classes. The race is open for every age, experience and skill level and everyone interested in fair virtual Motorsport.

The sign-up form and all information around this event can be found in our CityLiga Forum, in the subsection devoted to it.

Rulebook

Sign-ups

Skins

Current list of signed-up teams

Thank you for 10 years!
Attached images
clhoch3blau_web.png
For those internsted: There is a Server available for training. Server name and password are available for registered users* in the CityLiga forums.

* Accounts from the old CityLiga.de are no langer existing since the new website is online.
I tried to register and something must've gone wrong when I submitted my registration as I didn't receive a confirmation email.

When I try to access the CityLiga site, I get an error saying my account is blocked.

My email is pete [at] city-driving.co.uk, could you unblock it please?

Cheers
Quote from mbutcher :I tried to register and something must've gone wrong when I submitted my registration as I didn't receive a confirmation email.

When I try to access the CityLiga site, I get an error saying my account is blocked.

Cheers

I had the same problem with the registration. Gmail puts the e-mail into my spam folder.
Quote from mbutcher :I tried to register and something must've gone wrong when I submitted my registration as I didn't receive a confirmation email.

Cheers

Ok. Should work now.

In case people have trouble with the registration, you can contact Æthelstan, Jogy22 or me, as we're regularily looking into the forums.
why no one ever does any lx enduro, will sign up though once i find a driver
Quote from TFalke55 :Ok. Should work now.

In case people have trouble with the registration, you can contact Æthelstan, Jogy22 or me, as we're regularily looking into the forums.

Thanks but it's still not sending me a confirmation email. Yes, I've checked my spam folder.
Hmm... strange. Try to log in though, I will check the user database in the meantime.
Quote from TFalke55 :Ok. Should work now.

I've tried logging in several times to no avail. Sorry to be a pain.
Quote from mbutcher :I've tried logging in several times to no avail. Sorry to be a pain.

pm'd you
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG