Teams' Leader following Round 2a: Genuine Racing
Teams' Leader following Round 2b: Genuine Racing
Teams' Leader following Round 3: World Class Lions
Teams' Leader following Round 4a: World Class Lions
Teams' Leader following Round 4b: World Class Lions
Teams' Leader following Round 5: World Class Lions
Teams' Leader following Round 6a: World Class Lions
Teams' Leader following Round 6b: World Class Lions

Results Archive (updated following Round 6)

Replay Archive (updated following Round 6)
Updated points standings following Round 2a and 2b.
Updated points standings following Round 3.
Updated standings following Round 4.

The top 11 drivers can still win the drivers' championship.

The top 13 teams can still win the teams' championship.
Quote : 21. #22 Banu Basworo (akubosaan) 448

Unless I did a misscalculation, do I get -1 penalty for accidentally pressing a smiley key?
Quote from akubosaan :Unless I did a misscalculation, do I get -1 penalty for accidentally pressing a smiley key?

Yes, it's a 1-point penalty for each line of chat. We prefer to do it that way since there are plenty of points on offer and we don't want to ruin people's racing experience. It's listed now.
i've got more points in whesthill weekend playing in second grid than last race in south city playing in first grid and i dont know why, so, next race i'll stay in second grid
Without looking at your results, I think it's fair to say that the points system is such that only "pretty good" drivers are better off on grid 1. My skill level is definitely low enough that only a really lucky result on grid 1 would be better than I'd be likely to achieve on grid 2...
NB: this appears to be a deliberate policy decision, not an accident.
To be honest, and I don't intend to upset Dom or anyone else (I really appreciate the effort you guys put in organizing this kind of stuff), but point delivery system for GTI Trophy was bullshit.

Its really not fair that a guy who is finishing middle grid 1 to get as much points as the guy who finishes top grid in GRID 2.

We, the ones who qualify for Grid 1 have much more difficult races to deal with since everyone has a much much MUCH faster pace (20 cars could fit in 0.7 previous round after qualifing). While in Grid 2 you can win the race having a lot less headackes and intense battle and bla bla ****ing bla. I think whoever reads this gets the picture.

As Neil was saying, it is actually more rewarding when talking about points to intentionally go slower during PreQ so you can finish higher or actually win Grid 2 race.

Fortunately this rule was changed for GT1C and I think this should be the way to go in ANY league, otherwise its just not fair for the guys who struggle a lot in PreQ to find a few more tenths.

Quote from Deutschland2007 :
There will still be two servers, but points will be awarded for overall positions with all classified cars of Server 2 being placed behind all classified cars in Server 1. For example: If 20 cars are classified on the first server, the winner on the second server will be classified in 21st position. That way, it actually is an advantage to pre-qualify yourself into Server 1 and it will also be rewarded accordingly.

kthxbye
Agreed. But - I should add that personally (especially since I've been unable to make it to most of the races) I think the key thing isn't points, but enjoyable racing.

So if you're good enough to not only set a time to get onto grid 1, but also be able to race enjoyably with the others on that grid, then I'd say go for it...
I do agree that the overlap was way too big. It wasn't such a big problem in GT Masters, but in GTi Trophy it's been much worse. The only reason we ever went down that root was because it was a system which had previously been used in other series that had multiple grids for many seasons, but seemingly in the league environment we have that system doesn't really work. I try to listen to everyone who suggests reasonable changes and as you said, this system is being ditched after the end of GTi Trophy, it wouldn't make much sence changing the system during an ongoing season. It's is our intention to put the focus of every series we run on the racing and on the championship, we don't want any gimmicks or any artificial alterations to make life more difficult for people or make it unnecessarily complicated. I'm confident though that the changes we made for the future are for the better.
Added all results of the season to the first post. Also updated the championship standings following Round 5.

Congratulations to World Class Lions for clinching the teams' championship with one race left!
Updated standings and R5 race result after the error that was made.
Added pre-qualifying results for Round 6.
-
(TrIpLe M) DELETED by Deutschland2007
Added replays from Round 6.
Updated the results and championship standings following Rounds 6a and 6b. So...

Congratuwelldone to the Top 5 drivers of the 2014 Genuine Racing GTi Trophy and the new champion Przemek Wdowiarz!

1. #019 Przemek Wdowiarz
2. #017 Antti Valta
3. #030 Joni Katila
4. #076 Charlie Guerra
5. #088 Pekka Koivunen

Also, great effort by all the Top 5 in the teams' championship, especially WCL who probably had more cars in the series than any other team!

1. World Class Lions
2. Sonicrealms Racing
3. CoRe Racing
4. Heroes of Racing
5. Conquest Racing

We hope you all had fun competing this season, we hope to see you in GT1 Challenge in just under 3 weeks time!

GTi Trophy 2014: Results, Replays and Standings
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG