The online racing simulator
Round 3 [WE1R] - Information and Discussion
Track: Westhill International rev. (WE1R)
Server Name: '& GenR GTi Trophy' and '& GenR GTi Trophy 2'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Friday, 13.06.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 14.06.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Start of Qualifying: Sunday 15.06.2014 at 17:45 UTC
Race Start: Sunday, 15.06.2014 at 18:10 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 64 fastest drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the confirmation period has ended. Grids will be split up equally between Grid 1 and 2 if at least 36 cars pre-qualify.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
My PB 2:11.800 (xfg)... brrr, My brain at the limit :faint:
:biggrinfl
Haha, nice! I see that my set helpt you improve almost 3 seconds. Keep parcticing
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Haha, nice! I see that my set helpt you improve almost 3 seconds. Keep parcticing

Yes, with him, I feel good, but I have tried setup by Booge. I show the same time. There need to just lengthen gear of 4 and try it out.
Thanks
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Pre-Qualifying Start: Friday, 13.05.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 14.05.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Start of Qualifying: Sunday 15.05.2014 at 17:45 UTC
Race Start: Sunday, 15.05.2014 at 18:10 UTC

That'd be xx.06.14 I guess

And now an actual question: I still need to sort out a skin for myself - can't see in the rules if there's a deadline for that - anyone know? Thx!
There is no such thing as a skin deadline since nobody has to post their skin if they don't want to. All you have to do is to run with a skin that's compliant in both the qualifying and the race(s).
Aha, thanks for clarifying that.
I'm now wondering though - why does anyone post a skin at all...?
Passwords are out now, a bit late, but not too late.
Hello I just wish to clarify that I will not be racing in Round 3, just incase penalties are added for not attending.
xrg buff pls
Can i have preQ password please?
6 cars in Grid 2..Wow
From what I see, they are 29.
+5gp to me, pff...
Deutschland2007, you are look on a picture.(on replay with 27:45.09 time)
Attached images
lfs_00000346.jpg
Quote from [Audi TT] :+5gp to me, pff...
Deutschland2007, you are look on a picture.(on replay with 27:45.09 time)

Weird - penalty thread doesn't say why you got a grid penalty
The problem is,that Airio stores the name you used last in server. So if you joined server with wrong name after you set your best laptime,you show in results table with wrong name,which is 5 positions worth of penalty.
Hell, yesterday I was on the server with the nickname of the Audi TT to look the top. Airio mat' ee...
I always have a Schumacher feeling - old and my skillz are gone... Thanks for an enjoyable commenting again
Kiwi NMnM sorry for the contact in Lap 2 T1, didn't see you and turned in, my fault.
Quote from Nilex :I always have a Schumacher feeling - old and my skillz are gone... Thanks for an enjoyable commenting again

Next time I cover the qualify session also I think.. I have startup difficulties to 'get it the mood', I discovered.
TrIpLe M, thanks you for the race. It's was the cool.
It's several laps side by side
Quote from Nilex :I always have a Schumacher feeling - old and my skillz are gone... Thanks for an enjoyable commenting again

Glad you enjoyed the stream. I could join for the next round and commentate, perhaps you won't feel old and slow anymore
This thread is closed

Round 3 [WE1R] - Information and Discussion
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG