The online racing simulator
What are your thoughts about this track with the XRG taking the place of BF1 at KY1?

Other canidates such as an autocross layout (17th - 24th receive points for qualifying positions) are in the running as well, but the BF1 race is likely to be removed from the schedule.
Attached files
FE1Y_Dirt Oval.lyt - 1.5 KB - 263 views
It's okay to me. Even though i like BF1 more than XRG.
NOOO keep atleast three big guns
dirt oval with xrt would rock
I'll look into keeping the schedule at 3 slicks and 3 street tire races. I may look into adding an FZR race as well. I'm going to post a poll to decide what our April 21st race will be
ohh thank god
Now, with the 2013 season in the books it's time to start looking towards 2014's season

I'm looking at a schedule something like this:

The 4th Annual Indy Car 250, but changes may be made for this race such as single file restarts.
The 3rd Annual Kyoto 400, but in the FZR and NOT the XRR
The 2nd Annual Roadster 175 (this was a competitor favorite)
Fern Bay 300 (comp. caution/red flag at lap 150. No positions gained or lost under this caution)
1 race at Aston Raceway (probably in the XRG for 150 laps)
1 other race, but I will make the rule that it will not be in a track/car combination that's wide open. I'll suggest the 2nd annual Horsepower 200, but I want you guys to give me some other ideas.

I'd love to read over any ideas
i want XRR round
Why not change where the start/finish line is for a race at Kyoto? Instead of it being where it usually is, put it in in the middle of backstretch or something? It'd be different and probably a nice change.
- stricter adminning
- stricter prac rounds points
allow bump drafting.......... huehue
Dont know where to ask but ... Sami is 2nd couse he had equal time with Hall, right ?!
Quote from kochomoch :Dont know where to ask but ... Sami is 2nd couse he had equal time with Hall, right ?!

Yes, top 2 in qualifying start 1st and 2nd. Then the duels going back. 25th - 30th are decided by best qualifying times not already in the field.
Quote from Cornys :Yes, top 2 in qualifying start 1st and 2nd. Then the duels going back. 25th - 30th are decided by best qualifying times not already in the field.

So my driver, Travis 27, is locked in technically?
From watching Kyoto400:

-if you spin yourself during SC, you get last position. No retaking the lost spot.

-no wall scrapping for tire warming. Looks kinda silly and caused some nearly-crashes.

-If you get waved around the field and hit someone while delapping, your wave-around is canceld.

-No wiggling for tire warming while someone is de-lapping. (other cars could go right, delapping car passes on left. Not through the middle of others)

-Maybe look into this:
https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=85079
If a spectator is running the tool with helicopter cam it can create a screenshot whenever contacts between cars happen.
So can at least tell a little what happend from seeing how the cars hit each other. Side-by-side, or one car into back of other etc.
http://abload.de/img/ab17res3_4crashmosaicdnaal.jpg
(The mosaic is made by hand but that is the kind of screenshots it takes)
Not as good as an "instant replay" would be but closest one can get, I think...
It also logs all contacts to a .txt file which one can read during race.
For example like
(Tool could be made a bit better for this, write if you have interesst)
I plan on running the 4th annual IndyCar 250, but with a big changes for testing purposes. Feedback would be appreciated.

Full Course Yellows will not bring out a SC. Instead, all drivers will activate their pit road speed limiter immediately when the yellow flag is displayed. (reasonable allowance of .5 second reaction time of course) The track will be cleared and then the green flag will be displayed once more. Pit road will be closed during yellow flag periods. Penalty for pitting under yellow flag will be a 1 lap hold at pit exit. Passing under yellow flags and running side-by-side will not be permitted. The driver on the inside of a side-by-side battle once speeds have evened out will receive the track position.

The 4th annual IndyCar 250 would be ran in April or May on a Saturday. This will allow it to be a good practice for the Kyoto 500
Quote from Cornys :I plan on running the 4th annual IndyCar 250, but with a big changes for testing purposes. Feedback would be appreciated.

Full Course Yellows will not bring out a SC. Instead, all drivers will activate their pit road speed limiter immediately when the yellow flag is displayed. (reasonable allowance of .5 second reaction time of course) The track will be cleared and then the green flag will be displayed once more. Pit road will be closed during yellow flag periods. Penalty for pitting under yellow flag will be a 1 lap hold at pit exit. Passing under yellow flags and running side-by-side will not be permitted. The driver on the inside of a side-by-side battle once speeds have evened out will receive the track position.

The 4th annual IndyCar 250 would be ran in April or May on a Saturday. This will allow it to be a good practice for the Kyoto 500

Would there be any interest in this on a Sunday sometime very soon?
i am interested
Maybe, better do Saturday, and what time is it GMT.
If it is in a weekend , I will be there
indeed saturday would be betetr for me too, but I'm OK with sunday as well
A Saturday or Sunday would work for me, but Saturday would be preferable.
Intersting when it will be, about time maybe from 14GMT to 19GMT?
Quote from DriverLT :Intersting when it will be, about time maybe from 14GMT to 19GMT?

1900 is the most reasonable since it´s oval, and ye ovals and murica

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG