The online racing simulator
Time for some race discussion..
So.. I saw some guy flip and i giggled.. then on the next corner.. i flipped... So i think that is karma ? oh and .. that was my whole race basically..
My LFS went back to desktop for no reason while I was having a great fight with Kapal and few others. Was just warming up and I am sure I could have finished better than DEAD LAST.

Half race on cruise mode.
I had great time racing in my first league race. I especially liked those tight battles between me and Butcher it was one hell of a job to pass him but really fun.
Quote from Mikki515 :I had great time racing in my first league race. I especially liked those tight battles between me and Butcher it was one hell of a job to pass him but really fun.

Yeah Pete's a damn fine racer! :P

Watched the replay, that battle at the end was amazing to watch!
Quote from Mikki515 :I had great time racing in my first league race. I especially liked those tight battles between me and Butcher it was one hell of a job to pass him but really fun.

Having an XFG getting a massive tow every lap gets rid of the only advantage I had. On my own I was getting mid-high 34's but with you and Zlatev and Blohm behind me, I couldn't get away. Really nice racing but I was seriously annoyed that when I came out ahead of those XFG's after the stop, I basically towed them around the lap. I got Blohm a PB on lap 34 I think :P

Bring on round 2.
Won't be able to do rounds 2, 4, 5 or 6. That sucks :P

See you at WE1R :/
Quote from mbutcher :Won't be able to do rounds 2, 4, 5 or 6.

. That's sad I was hoping for good rematch between us. Maybe at WE1R
I have one question, is possible send the pm to my user in forums? because i use AirAttack team user and we don't have the online password of this username
If isn't, I will need to change of user...
when the points will be added?
Quote from TrIpLe M :when the points will be added?

Well seeing as it must take a while to add up all of the points and incorporate all the other points from the previous races, it must take a while.

You've got to respect them for their efforts there.
yea i DO respect them a lot , it's just i'm anxious to see points
After the end of protest period, when the official results are released, points will be updated. So you might see the updated point standings by tomorrow.
what are some of these names on top20
Because LFS is not cool enough anymore for the famous names.
im not saying that, I would still race if my wheel wouldnt have broken a few months back
Can you explain about the regulation of 105% of the best lap in pre-qualifying? Lets say the top driver gets a time of 2:00. What would be considered within 105% of the top driver's time?
Time+5%. So 2:00(120s) + 6s = 126s = 2:06.00

Last round best prequalifying time was 1:43.17, so 105% of that was 1:48.32.
Quote from SpliTF1 :Time+5%. So 2:00(120s) + 6s = 126s = 2:06.00

Last round best prequalifying time was 1:43.17, so 105% of that was 1:48.32.

Thank you. Seems like this is gonna be tough
Quote from eyeofdoom1 :Thank you. Seems like this is gonna be tough

Well, keep practicing
No offence intended here but I think 5% is quite generous (I'm no alien myself btw). In fact I'd say that until you are lapping at somewhere below 104% of WR times, you won't be fast enough to have enjoyable battles with other drivers anyway. (That's why we all do this, right?)
Note that it's much harder to get close to WR times (in percentage terms) on a short twisty track than on a long one where a GTi spends lots of the lap with the throttle wide open, going in more or less a straight line...
Quote from Neilser :until you are lapping at somewhere below 104% of WR times, you won't be fast enough to have enjoyable battles with other drivers anyway.

Why not? There might be other drivers with same pace and competition will be still active. Anyway - first races might be also very valuable just for experience too even if others pull away.
Quote from Eclipsed :Why not? There might be other drivers with same pace and competition will be still active. Anyway - first races might be also very valuable just for experience too even if others pull away.

Well, in my experience, by the time a GTi driver can be fairly consistent with lines and braking points on a track, their times will be <5% slower than WR pace. And until they achieve that consistency, they can't battle against others of similar pace because their lines and braking points mismatch and they hit each other. YMMV...
And yes, gaining experience is valuable. However, call me a pessimist (!!) but I reckon that - in league races - this is only fair on other drivers once a certain standard is reached. I would hazard a guess that this is why the 105% rule exists.

PS: eyeofdoom1 - I just checked your pace around BL1 - you are plenty quick enough on that track so with a little practice (try speccing others or watching WR lap to get line) you will have no probs around other tracks
Quote from Neilser :PS: eyeofdoom1 - I just checked your pace around BL1 - you are plenty quick enough on that track so with a little practice (try speccing others or watching WR lap to get line) you will have no probs around other tracks

Yes Blackwood is my favorite track. Lately I've been putting practice into the South City Chicane course as my first race in this series will be in Round 4. So far the only thing annoying is the 2% intake restriction. I will look racing with you all on that day .
Do Nick is allowed in this format(121A.Novokreschenov), ie number and name without a space? - the number of symbols is not enough.
I don't think so. You should eat a letter from your Last Name.

Quote from eyeofdoom1 :as my first race in this series will be in Round 4

Why not WE1R too?
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :I don't think so. You should eat a letter from your Last Name.

Are you kidding?)
I have an variant - 121 A.Novokr-ov
This will look good?

GTi Trophy 2014: Questions and Discussion
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG